Jump to content

GREAT BRITAIN !


Bangers

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

Well you’re not having her fella, she’s oot yer league, she is Athletico Madrid and you are Celtic. We can send you wee @Jok3st3r, she ain’t no Arabian Princess but she can rustle up a plate of egg and chips.

You had me at egg and chips - could quite happily eat that everyday. @Jok3st3r when do you want to move in?

Current plan is: I am currently ironing out the contract details with @MrUKHackz, he will drive a new car to mine and on the way to do the trade, he will pick up Princess Haya. I will take the car, send Hackz and Mrs W away and then take Princess Haya to @Mad Slasher McGurk sex dungeon. I am not sure how long I will be away as I will probably have a few drinks with him and catch up with @Blacko at the same time. 

I will message you when I am on the way home, so if you could move in and get the deep fat fryer on the go it would be much appreciated. 

Just need to spin this with Mrs W but I can't really see any issues getting in the way. 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, andywilliams11872 said:

You had me at egg and chips - could quite happily eat that everyday. @Jok3st3r when do you want to move in?

Current plan is: I am currently ironing out the contract details with @MrUKHackz, he will drive a new car to mine and on the way to do the trade, he will pick up Princess Haya. I will take the car, send Hackz and Mrs W away and then take Princess Haya to @Mad Slasher McGurk sex dungeon. I am not sure how long I will be away as I will probably have a few drinks with him and catch up with @Blacko at the same time. 

I will message you when I am on the way home, so if you could move in and get the deep fat fryer on the go it would be much appreciated. 

Just need to spin this with Mrs W but I can't really see any issues getting in the way. 

You can take me with you down South on your way back home, the thought of searching for stray pussy on the South Coast with @Chrissy_M sounds like a no brainier 😃

Edited by Blacko
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 06/11/2023 at 08:03, ISlot said:

asylum seekers don't mean they are poor,

You know they have money and I know they have money,  SO why are they all living free of charge in Hotels ? 

On 06/11/2023 at 08:03, ISlot said:

 they are in Danger

Yeh So was Lee Rigby  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Bangers @andywilliams11872

I was unsurprised when I read this in the media a couple of days ago, public response to this seems to be positive as policing in the UK is completely ineffective. 
 

It seems to be the norm now for poppy sellers to be abused and attacked for simply raising money to treat soldiers mentally and physically. Hating the politics behind conflict is acceptable, hating the soldier on the other hand is completely unacceptable. 
 

 

IMG_1561.png

  • Keeemon 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Bangers said:

Absolute low life rats 

image.png.ed2df8b701a4fd9dd0395f6504e2dab5.png

Anyone who defaces any remembrance or war memorial in Russia is sentenced to life in the Gulag, that’s if they are lucky enough to survive before their trial, our spineless cops sit back and watch them fucking do it.

  • Keeemon 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

@Bangers @andywilliams11872

I was unsurprised when I read this in the media a couple of days ago, public response to this seems to be positive as policing in the UK is completely ineffective. 
 

It seems to be the norm now for poppy sellers to be abused and attacked for simply raising money to treat soldiers mentally and physically. Hating the politics behind conflict is acceptable, hating the soldier on the other hand is completely unacceptable. 
 

 

IMG_1561.png

I have heard that a lot of the old firms are putting their differences aside for this and it there is a lot of "heavier" firms who are going to turn up - millwall, west ham, the urchins, red army, mayne line service crew, the new batch etc.) have all confirmed a presence. 

The police will be panicking as this could quickly get out of hand

  • Keeemon 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, andywilliams11872 said:

I have heard that a lot of the old firms are putting their differences aside for this and it there is a lot of "heavier" firms who are going to turn up - millwall, west ham, the urchins, red army, mayne line service crew, the new batch etc.) have all confirmed a presence. 

The police will be panicking as this could quickly get out of hand

Why don’t they bring the army into this Andy?, sticking crews of blood thirsty hooligans at something as volatile as this will kick off big time. You know better than I that you boys and girls are trained to deal with conflict in the right way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Why don’t they bring the army into this Andy?, sticking crews of blood thirsty hooligans at something as volatile as this will kick off big time. You know better than I that you boys and girls are trained to deal with conflict in the right way.

You never deploy the army against your own people and the government would not do it unless absoltuley necessary  - it quickly becomes a dictatorship if you do that. The exceptions are when you deploy the army to support in the event of a major flood etc. as they are there to help people. The police also have to consider:

1 - If they deployed the army, you would use an infantry batallion to keep the peace. In the event it kicks off, they are not going to fight against veterans - but they will get stuck into everyone else. 

2 - The political fallout and ramifications will be horrendous as the second that someone gets hurt, especially from the palestine supporters effectivley puts us at war with Hamas as the media spin on it will be horrendous

3 - Soldiers are trained differently for riot control (the right way) - there would be none of this fucking about that you see with the met police where they run away 50metres and reform a line. Soldiers will just form line and move forward - they don't go backwards so as soon as they are deployed it is only going to end up with a load of protestors picking their teeth of the floor. If they escalate and start throwing petrol bombs, the response will be a few well placed 5.56mm and the government really does not want that.

  • Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, andywilliams11872 said:

You never deploy the army against your own people and the government would not do it unless absoltuley necessary  - it quickly becomes a dictatorship if you do that. The exceptions are when you deploy the army to support in the event of a major flood etc. as they are there to help people. The police also have to consider:

1 - If they deployed the army, you would use an infantry batallion to keep the peace. In the event it kicks off, they are not going to fight against veterans - but they will get stuck into everyone else. 

2 - The political fallout and ramifications will be horrendous as the second that someone gets hurt, especially from the palestine supporters effectivley puts us at war with Hamas as the media spin on it will be horrendous

3 - Soldiers are trained differently for riot control (the right way) - there would be none of this fucking about that you see with the met police where they run away 50metres and reform a line. Soldiers will just form line and move forward - they don't go backwards so as soon as they are deployed it is only going to end up with a load of protestors picking their teeth of the floor. If they escalate and start throwing petrol bombs, the response will be a few well placed 5.56mm and the government really does not want that.

So we’re fucked then?. These coppers are a joke. I remember meeting English folks on holiday and they would keep pointing out how rough a city Glasgow is. I wouldn’t live in London if you paid me to, it’s becoming a lawless city filled with daily violent attacks. People who are born and bred Londoners must struggle to recognise the city they were brought up in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Blacko said:

So we’re fucked then?. These coppers are a joke. I remember meeting English folks on holiday and they would keep pointing out how rough a city Glasgow is. I wouldn’t live in London if you paid me to, it’s becoming a lawless city filled with daily violent attacks. People who are born and bred Londoners must struggle to recognise the city they were brought up in.

Not 100% fucked but people's tolerance levels are really being tested at the moment. Even the secretary of state has called the police out for double standards on the way in which the police are handling protest activities. 

Really depends on how you look at it mate - a good old riot might actually sort things out for a change (plus I have my eye on a new xbox and tv and could grab the mrs a few extra christmas presents if it starts)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, andywilliams11872 said:

Not 100% fucked but people's tolerance levels are really being tested at the moment. Even the secretary of state has called the police out for double standards on the way in which the police are handling protest activities. 

Really depends on how you look at it mate - a good old riot might actually sort things out for a change (plus I have my eye on a new xbox and tv and could grab the mrs a few extra christmas presents if it starts)

 

IMG_1563.jpeg

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 08/11/2023 at 19:32, Bangers said:

You know they have money and I know they have money,  SO why are they all living free of charge in Hotels ? 

Yeh So was Lee Rigby  

most of them are British I don't think they are from hotels, I don't like what they doing first UK did nothing to them only good things they got from the UK, they should respect UK Rules and the special GB flag, don't forget GB rule that part of the world they had free UK citizenship, just like Indian Hongkong Malta etc  

  • Ha Haa 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 08/11/2023 at 19:35, Bangers said:

@ISlot

All the sexual Wrongun'un predators You and plenty others didn't notice,  and we still have Hotels full of them all living rent free 

 

F-aRCU5agAAWatO.jpg

sure they do it coz half of Gov are foreigners they don't fk care, what is happening outside their office 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ISlot said:

most of them are British I don't think they are from hotels, I don't like what they doing first UK did nothing to them only good things they got from the UK, they should respect UK Rules and the special GB flag, don't forget GB rule that part of the world they had free UK citizenship, just like Indian Hongkong Malta etc  

They ought to try to be more British and live our way of life by pretending to be a cat.. just don’t expect the UK taxpayer to fork out money for litter trays, collars or scratching posts. Curling up on kitchen worktops and licking ur own balls is welcomed.

IMG_1565.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@ISlot

The average person / family in this country ''FOR YEARS'' have all been sleep walking in regards 2 migration / so called ''Asylum Seekers'' - it's been a stampede for over the last two years,  I know a fella that worked in one of the areas that stored all the rubber boats,  he doesn't work there now but I still mind him banging on about all the boats and I never paid that much attention,  the reason I didn't pay much attention is I thought it would all fizzle out and stop,  it hasn't, it's got far far worse. 

 Nigel Farage took part in this Three Years Ago 

 

 

migrantboats.jpg

download (18).jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...