Max win what!!!!!

Jok3st3r

7 hours ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Get the fuck in, so happy for you! I hope green hat guy lets you instant cashout without waiting like it does for me. 😋

:fudgey:

I was worried for a bit as I don't think I've ever had a withdrawal from there but it was insta paid. They charged a tenner though with annoyed me lol

• Keeemon 2

2 hours ago, Jok3st3r said:

I was worried for a bit as I don't think I've ever had a withdrawal from there but it was insta paid. They charged a tenner though with annoyed me lol

Yea the only downside is the fee they take at withdrawals but I dont give a fuck, because its the only site I am lifetime in profit on.😂 Also support is very nice and helpful. I had a pending withdrawal for a day and I contacted the support if they can help make it faster. They contacted the proper department and I had my money in 5 minutes + insta withdrawals from then on.

Saw the replay, you must been buzzing seeing all those multies.:moneybag:

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Doingfinenow said:

Bonus buy or natural land? 🧐 also for anyone uk bet365 have full rtp pragmatic. Better for grinding these slots people are bonus buying… 

If that is directed at me then they where both natural land. I videoed the Secrets win because I had wild lines on reels 2 3 and 4 so I guessed it would be big. It was a first but the filesize is too big to post 

Edited by stressfree

On 15/09/2023 at 00:06, stressfree said:

If that is directed at me then they where both natural land. I videoed the Secrets win because I had wild lines on reels 2 3 and 4 so I guessed it would be big. It was a first but the filesize is too big to post 

If you can get it up on Youtube unlisted or listed then I'll feature it in Septembers monthly compilation on Rolla's channel if you like.