Food Glorious Food

Bangers

On 27/04/2023 at 16:43, Blacko said:

How dare you Sir!!!, wee @Chrissy_M is one of these tidy ladies in her 50s, you can’t just sit her down to a deep fried mars bar.. she would be expecting at least scallops at the duck bay marina, anything less and she will piss off with someone else. I took the current Mrs Blacko to Wetherspoons when we first met, I cut a voucher out the Airdrie and Coatbridge advertiser and the rest is history 😩

50s!!!! How very dare you! I was 41 years young 😉 😜 

• Keeemon 1

44 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Who's doing the tarot then. The Mrs?

Nah it’s a shower of nut jobs claiming the spirit of Nicola Bulley is coming through the crystal ball claiming she was murdered. Dangerous crackpot shite with only one motive and that is to gain subscribers.

3 hours ago, Solario333 said:

Should I find myself north of Birmingham I shall certainly be free to take @Chrissy_M for a decent meal …. But it may be a good few months … as I rarely venture into the northern areas of our beautiful country .  

I'm in the south 😊 Wiltshire to be exact.  North to me is anything past Birmingham 😆 🤣 

• Puke! 1