bet365 😂

ISlot

1 hour ago, Avernite said:

Bet365 is odd. Wanted to take a break with them for the year, so they permanently banned my account. What's the point in using those tools if they won't stick to it?

They did the same to me. I self excluded for 5  years and eventually asked them to reinstate.

They refused as they said I requested to self exclude for the maximum time they did which was 5 years. They said, yes but since your exclusion we introduced a permanent self exclusion.

I didn't ask for that and they didn't even do a permanent exclusion at the time I excluded.

They wouldn't reinstate anywhere.

They clearly didn't understand the concept

I've used bet365 for years they are the only ones i really bet with, they took all offers off me basically no more free bets which was about a year ago then the other month i had to put deposit limits on for my own sake low n behold today i log in to bet 365 my offers are back and a free bet waiting for me scummy bastards man.

54 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

I've used bet365 for years they are the only ones i really bet with, they took all offers off me basically no more free bets which was about a year ago then the other month i had to put deposit limits on for my own sake low n behold today i log in to bet 365 my offers are back and a free bet waiting for me scummy bastards man.

That's a bookie showing their true colours. 

They are forced to make sure you gamble responsibly, bur lure you back in with free bets. They don't want to lose you as they want you to lose.

I cancelled my bet365 account about a month ago, I got fed up with messages about how I am spending more than the average punter on slots and how I might have a problem with gambling since I am online for hours on end at the small hours of the morning and how I should conduct a review ASAP.   This is all with my £20 a day deposit limit as well so I'm hardly exposing myself to losing fortunes.  The option to cancel my account came up with the options o review my behaviour so I just went for this instead.

3 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I cancelled my bet365 account about a month ago, I got fed up with messages about how I am spending more than the average punter on slots and how I might have a problem with gambling since I am online for hours on end at the small hours of the morning and how I should conduct a review ASAP.   This is all with my £20 a day deposit limit as well so I'm hardly exposing myself to losing fortunes.  The option to cancel my account came up with the options o review my behaviour so I just went for this instead.

I made a deposit £100 and played only DOA and DOA2 £0.36 and £0.45 I got my balance up to £400 I keep playing for a week on and off, last time I log in I got this message popped, I cashout and run before they ask for 1000s of doc