The Gypsy King V's USYK - ON!

Bangers

At last a decent fight between 2 proper boxers to look forward to. Makes up for the shite we’ve been offered recently made up mainly of YouTube influencers or two birds from Love Island having a row.

I reckon Fury must be heavy favourite for this one.

19 minutes ago, Blacko said:

At last a decent fight between 2 proper boxers to look forward to. Makes up for the shite we’ve been offered recently made up mainly of YouTube influencers or two birds from Love Island having a row.

I reckon Fury must be heavy favourite for this one.

Fury’s been avoiding this fucker like the plague. Completely unreasonable purse split and Usyk has called his bluff, don’t be surprised if this one falls apart at the seams and we see a Chisora Fury 4 or something of the like 

Just now, Bangers said:

And constantly says it's not about the money 

I wish people would just be honest and upfront,  he must have money now that his great great great grandkids will struggle spending.

It can’t be about his legacy because he’s fooled people that he’s got a decent record by bashing wilder up. Who’s he really fought? As shit as AJ was he didn’t want that fight at all 

25 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Makes up for the shite we’ve been offered recently made up mainly of YouTube influencers

Seen a few belters over the years in the local Greggs the bakers,  wee Margret Anne & Louise McGlinshee was a classic,  Totti scones all over the place with Wee Marget Anne tapping out in the 37th minute 

• Love 3

5 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

It can’t be about his legacy because he’s fooled people that he’s got a decent record by bashing wilder up. Who’s he really fought? As shit as AJ was he didn’t want that fight at all 

So negative at times You 

55 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Seen a few belters over the years in the local Greggs the bakers,  wee Margret Anne & Louise McGlinshee was a classic,  Totti scones all over the place with Wee Marget Anne tapping out in the 37th minute 

I've seen a few catspats outside Bonkers showbar on Renfield Street that big John Fury wouldn't have dared got in the middle of.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I've seen a few catspats outside Bonkers showbar on Renfield Street that big John Fury wouldn't have dared got in the middle of.

Big John walked right into an all woman's institute and came out with a sandwich and a freshly ironed shirt  

• Love 2

Usyk on points.

Fury has gone on record saying his toughest fight was against Steve Cunningham. He struggles with quick, slick fighters. He's gotten bigger, slower and used to fighting sluggers. Usyk is a different animal, and it'd take the Fury from the Wlad fight to beat him.

On 11/03/2023 at 10:51, Gkell727 said:

Fury’s been avoiding this fucker like the plague. Completely unreasonable purse split and Usyk has called his bluff, don’t be surprised if this one falls apart at the seams and we see a Chisora Fury 4 or something of the like 

See above. Very predictable 

Fury made a ridiculous purse demand and Usyk called his bluff. Apparently the things Tyson has requested is beyond ridiculous. He’s done this to get out out of fighting him. Then we will get a Chisora 4 or Seferi 2. But nobody will give a fuck because Tyson will upload a few insta posts screaming ya Ukrainian dosser and people will cream theirselves 

53 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

See above. Very predictable 

Fury made a ridiculous purse demand and Usyk called his bluff. Apparently the things Tyson has requested is beyond ridiculous. He’s done this to get out out of fighting him. Then we will get a Chisora 4 or Seferi 2. But nobody will give a fuck because Tyson will upload a few insta posts screaming ya Ukrainian dosser and people will cream theirselves 

Greedybelly wants Usyk to wear roller-skates  

He seems to make these YouTube shorts by the bucketload even comparing his record to Rocky Marcianos. Only trouble with that is Marciano fought top guys such as Joe Louis and Jersey Joe Walcott, undisputed hardest hitter in boxing and he didn’t have a beer gut hanging over his shorts.

22 minutes ago, Blacko said:

He seems to make these YouTube shorts by the bucketload even comparing his record to Rocky Marcianos. Only trouble with that is Marciano fought top guys such as Joe Louis and Jersey Joe Walcott, undisputed hardest hitter in boxing and he didn’t have a beer gut hanging over his shorts.

I used to quite like him but he’s got too big an ego now. I knew right from the get go this one wouldn’t happen. Faaaaaar too competitive a fight for his liking. I’d love to have seen Fury’s face when Usyk come back and agreed to 30%. Bet his arse was making buttons. He absolutely has no right to have his name banded about with legends like Louis and Marciano

Edited by Gkell727
  • Keeemon 1