56 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

image.png.d8537e4450f7faf5ecd4108929d2e361.png Blood Destiny 10 Win

image.png.ab43e570b07addfb253641e15ce2a456.png Ballyadam 10 Win

image.png.9e1ece4fa76039c114f389218682fcff.png Rock My Way 18 Win

image.png.34239738a92d032acc3697fed392d4ce.png Royal Pagaille 17 Win 

image.png.66050055da9a57382be288b8e9f90582.png Chris's Dream 10 Win

image.png.baef790e9cf8d5dbb6b2be7c3155576d.png Pink Legend 17 Win

image.png.79488bbe8c52c6cccf85ceb0903108a1.png West To The Bridge 18 Win

WTF is wrong with you TRWS whats with all the odd numbers have you turned into a psychopath :grinning_squinting_face:

• Love 2

Guest Chair Slots

13:30 - Je Garde - 5ew
14:10 - Hunters Yarn - 7.5ew
14:50 - Embassy Gardens - 25w
15:30 - Hewick - 15w
16:10 - Billaway - 15w
16:50 - Dolcita - 10w
17:30 - Haxo - 10w

53 minutes ago, Doingfinenow said:

Whats going on so many French named horses winning.. 🤔 and if they’re not winning they’re in the places. Seems the best are getting given French names 🤔

most of the best jumps horses originate from france they just get bought by all the top irish n british trainers

• Keeemon 1

25 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I survived one dodgy leg  of the placepot but could not survive that one.  Looks like being a huge dividend today 

Looks like only about 80 quid through to last leg from around 1,23 million pot !

Imagine having a tricast, forecast or reverse fc on the 16:10 race there...:exploding_head:

Edited by Doingfinenow

43 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I survived one dodgy leg  of the placepot but could not survive that one.  Looks like being a huge dividend today 

Looks like only about 80 quid through to last leg from around 1,23 million pot !

With the two favs finishing in the 3 it paid 23672.80  if either was out I think it have been over 50k

I think Im safe to announce the results....

Main Comp - Huge congrats to @afclee1 who is this years Cheltenham Champion!! His amazing day 3 really set up the win, and he comfortably held off the pursuers  being the only one in the top 8 to score any points on day 4! Never easy to win, so enjoy mate, and once more, well played indeed. Runner up spot goes to @salfordlad who also had a good day 3, but was unable to mount any kind of challenge today. Still a good effort though. And 3rd spot for @Mad Slasher McGurk who must have thought he was in a good place after day 2 but failed to score in the last 2 days. 

The KO - And its congrats to @philinvicta who is this years KO champ. I took an early lead, but failed to trouble the judge thereafter, and Phil took advantage. @crazyrightmeow did put up  last race resistance, but his winner was not a big enough price to catch the winner. Well done Phil, and good effort in getting to the final everyone else. Scores were, Phil 88.75, Crazy RM 70, 1pstaker 35.62 and Margate 0. 

And the Solario comps...Most 8-1 or more winners...well urprisingly the winning amount was 2 and that was shared by @afclee1 and @ScouseSi. Most 2nds went to @philinvicta, and most unplaced went to @Jok3st3r. A nice addition to the main fare, and once again thank you to our sponsor @Solario333

Prizes. @MrUKHackz can you please put the winners of the Main and KO up for a large prize, and small prizes for runner up in the KO, and 2nd and 3rd in the main. Many thanks

And that is Cheltenham over for another year 😞   Sure we will be back for Ascot, and maybe something beforehand as well. Thanks for taking part everyone

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 6

3 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

I think Im safe to announce the results....

Main Comp - Huge congrats to @afclee1 who is this years Cheltenham Champion!! His amazing day 3 really set up the win, and he comfortably held off the pursuers  being the only one in the top 8 to score any points on day 4! Never easy to win, so enjoy mate, and once more, well played indeed. Runner up spot goes to @salfordlad who also had a good day 3, but was unable to mount any kind of challenge today. Still a good effort though. And 3rd spot for @Mad Slasher McGurk who must have thought he was in a good place after day 2 but failed to score in the last 2 days. 

The KO - And its congrats to @philinvicta who is this years KO champ. I took an early lead, but failed to trouble the judge thereafter, and Phil took advantage. @crazyrightmeow did put up  last race resistance, but his winner was not a big enough price to catch the winner. Well done Phil, and good effort in getting to the final everyone else. Scores were, Phil 88.75, Crazy RM 70, 1pstaker 35.62 and Margate 0. 

And the Solario comps...Most 8-1 or more winners...well urprisingly the winning amount was 2 and that was shared by @afclee1 and @ScouseSi. Most 2nds went to @philinvicta, and most unplaced went to @Jok3st3r. A nice addition to the main fare, and once again thank you to our sponsor @Solario333

Prizes. @MrUKHackz can you please put the winners of the Main and KO up for a large prize, and small prizes for runner up in the KO, and 2nd and 3rd in the main. Many thanks

And that is Cheltenham over for another year 😞   Sure we will be back for Ascot, and maybe something beforehand as well. Thanks for taking part everyone

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Thanks for the work you do in scoring! Another great week at Cheltenham on here as always 

• Good Luck! 3

And the Solario comps...Most 8-1 or more winners...well urprisingly the winning amount was 2 and that was shared by @afclee1 and @ScouseSi. Most 2nds went to @philinvicta, and most unplaced went to @Jok3st3r. 

@afclee1 £10

@ScouseSi £10

@philinvicta £15

@Jok3st3r £15 

Congratulations to you all . please PM me with Paypal details or bank TR details and I will forward your prize directly . 

• Like 1
  • Puke! 2
  • Good Luck! 2
  • Keeemon 3