Jump to content

Invasion Illegal Immigrants


Bangers

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Bangers said:

The trigger point in Ireland will be this,   some well connected Irishman's GF - Wife or Daughter will get attacked or assaulted,  one of those Dudes that knows everyone and they know him. 

That's my prediction anyway   

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Dublin_riot

This was  fairly recent and I do not think it would take much to see a repeat 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Blacko said:

It's ONE BIG GRUBBY GREEDY RACKET G' 

Silly money Contracts being GIVEN out to PALS without ANY Competition 

Walking around Troon yesterday all you could see and hear was NEW faces or accents,  People like You and Me are now on notice. 

We are being replaced,  it's as simple as that, sure some places will be out of reach ''FOR NOW'' - BUT it's only a matter of time until those small gaps are filled,  NO small Village OR Town OR City will be left out. 

The migrant FLOW into this Country is only gathering more and MORE momentum, Video footage and Images are all being beamed back to the Countries where those people set off from, word has spread like WILD FIRE resulting in those back home packing up and heading here, they are joining up with family or friends that arrived here in the past, they all want a slice GB Pie.

The Flow can't be stopped,  it was NEVER being stopped, it's being encouraged!!!!! 

 

free hotels.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Bangers said:

It's ONE BIG GRUBBY GREEDY RACKET G' 

Silly money Contracts being GIVEN out to PALS without ANY Competition 

Walking around Troon yesterday all you could see and hear was NEW faces or accents,  People like You and Me are now on notice. 

We are being replaced,  it's as simple as that, sure some places will be out of reach ''FOR NOW'' - BUT it's only a matter of time until those small gaps are filled,  NO small Village OR Town OR City will be left out. 

The migrant FLOW into this Country is only gathering more and MORE momentum, Video footage and Images are all being beamed back to the Countries where those people set off from, word has spread like WILD FIRE resulting in those back home packing up and heading here, they are joining up with family or friends that arrived here in the past, they all want a slice GB Pie.

The Flow can't be stopped,  it was NEVER being stopped, it's being encouraged!!!!! 

 

free hotels.JPG

Now you know why the RNLI want you to leave them a sum in your wills!   I was shocked to see that RNLI maybe has government contracts ,

To be honest when I read some of the reports I vowed I would never give money to the RNLI again.  All this built on  the backs of lifeboat volunteers not to mention people who have been asked to leave the service

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Was standing on a train platform last Thursday evening near Glasgow, as per the platform was pretty empty on both sides, one of the lines I use is being upgraded so it's had a big affect on the regular timetable, this platform is very near Glasgow City Centre and last Thursday evening for best part of 50 mins was just me and a migrant fella from Nigeria.

The Nigerian fella was pacing up and down as was I,  I knew when my train was coming and I hate sitting so I prefer walking up and down the full length of the platform, the Nigerian fella asks me about his train and I give him some details, only us two on the platform so we getting chatting, he tells me some of his story from Nigeria to England then up to Scotland, I could tell at times he was a touch hesitant in some of the questions I asked him, again it was just friendly chat, I found some of his story pretty fascinating, he told me where he was living and all about the area, said he really preferred Scotland than England and that he found Scottish people along with where he lived a lot less stressful, said he had a wife and two young kids, said he was a support worker but didn't go into specific detail, said his wife was doing a similar job, I know the area well where he said he was staying / living, it can be rough and is pretty rundown, but he did say they are waiting on a new house from the council and is scheduled for completion may next year. 

Very friendly polite guy and was also pretty funny at times, the thing is, I know two people that also live ''near'' where the Nigerian fella lives, both of them work full time and have done for years,  one even works for the DWP, the Council will be exactly the same but they can't get a Council house and are now looking into buying, I'm just a bit baffled why a Nigerian family get fast tracked up the housing ladder over people that were born here in GB, and worked pretty much since leaving school and paying Tax and NI. 

In short - Why do the Nigerian family have Priority ? 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Was standing on a train platform last Thursday evening near Glasgow, as per the platform was pretty empty on both sides, one of the lines I use is being upgraded so it's had a big affect on the regular timetable, this platform is very near Glasgow City Centre and last Thursday evening for best part of 50 mins was just me and a migrant fella from Nigeria.

The Nigerian fella was pacing up and down as was I,  I knew when my train was coming and I hate sitting so I prefer walking up and down the full length of the platform, the Nigerian fella asks me about his train and I give him some details, only us two on the platform so we getting chatting, he tells me some of his story from Nigeria to England then up to Scotland, I could tell at times he was a touch hesitant in some of the questions I asked him, again it was just friendly chat, I found some of his story pretty fascinating, he told me where he was living and all about the area, said he really preferred Scotland than England and that he found Scottish people along with where he lived a lot less stressful, said he had a wife and two young kids, said he was a support worker but didn't go into specific detail, said his wife was doing a similar job, I know the area well where he said he was staying / living, it can be rough and is pretty rundown, but he did say they are waiting on a new house from the council and is scheduled for completion may next year. 

Very friendly polite guy and was also pretty funny at times, the thing is, I know two people that also live ''near'' where the Nigerian fella lives, both of them work full time and have done for years,  one even works for the DWP, the Council will be exactly the same but they can't get a Council house and are now looking into buying, I'm just a bit baffled why a Nigerian family get fast tracked up the housing ladder over people that were born here in GB, and worked pretty much since leaving school and paying Tax and NI. 

In short - Why do the Nigerian family have Priority ? 

 

 

 

I’m completely against using unskilled immigration to fill the gap in social care. Supporting people is a complex role, it’s not all about wiping arses. Working with autism in particular takes enormous patience, it’s also imperative to have good communication skills.

Social housing became a thing of the past when Thatcher gave everyone the right to purchase their council house, all we have now is drug dealers buying them up whilst charging the DWP a fortune to house the unemployed/migrants. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Thatcher gave everyone the right to purchase their council house,

And that only benefited one generation,  the very people at that exact time that could buy. 

We all know people that are struggling getting on the Council house ladder,  or the purchasing ladder  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Bangers said:

And that only benefited one generation,  the very people at that exact time that could buy. 

We all know people that are struggling getting on the Council house ladder,  or the purchasing ladder  

Basically sold their council hoose in the big smoke and went onto “A place in the sun” with budgets of 300-500k.

Up there with the biggest fuck ups including Gordon Brown selling the gold to @Mad Slasher McGurk.

  • Ha Haa 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...