Invasion Illegal Immigrants

Bangers

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, Bangers said:

@andywilliams11872

March this year exactly 328 Hotels in the UK were housing migrants,  ''just hotels'' many more since March have been filled and of various sizes. 

Id love to know who is dishing out SIA badges and why is this NEW LEVEL of strange / weird Security acceptable 

The SIA are a joke mate - the amount of "Approved training companies" pushing through blag training courses is horrendous. They tried to clamp down on the industry by adding an english test and mandating top up training (which is both pointless and expensive depending on your license) but companies are still working around it by telling people what boxes to tick and how to complete the english test .

They did try to bring in a "checks and balances" piece by making trainers film the physical intervention training, but all that happens is some training courses (that are meant to be completed in 5 days) have one day of physical intervention which they record, then still blag the tests. I did my close protection mandated top up training earlier this year - cost me the best part of £1k altogether (my employer paid for it so it was worth renewing my license) - the instructor was open and honest, and said it's a 5 day pointless course and you won't learn anything that you will actually use but need to do it to get the license. 

It's a real shame to be honest as the SIA was set up with the best of intentions. The idea of it was to set a standard of professional security, which in turn would lead to higher wage increases and a better quality of employee for officers. 

If you look at Martyn's Law (duty to Protect) - the Home Affairs Select Commitee reviewed the proposal and deemed it as "not fit for purpose" - one of the (many) reasons for this was the lack of decent terrorism training provied (one of the lowest in the Europe). It's really annoying as I have been consulting with the home office for over 3 years on Protect and they still won't listen regarding the SIA needing to be disbanded or regulated properly. Problem is that it brings in too much money

Only people who are winning at the moment are the training companies who are making so much money its unreal. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, andywilliams11872 said:

The SIA are a joke mate - the amount of "Approved training companies" pushing through blag training courses is horrendous. They tried to clamp down on the industry by adding an english test and mandating top up training (which is both pointless and expensive depending on your license) but companies are still working around it by telling people what boxes to tick and how to complete the english test .

They did try to bring in a "checks and balances" piece by making trainers film the physical intervention training, but all that happens is some training courses (that are meant to be completed in 5 days) have one day of physical intervention which they record, then still blag the tests. I did my close protection mandated top up training earlier this year - cost me the best part of £1k altogether (my employer paid for it so it was worth renewing my license) - the instructor was open and honest, and said it's a 5 day pointless course and you won't learn anything that you will actually use but need to do it to get the license. 

It's a real shame to be honest as the SIA was set up with the best of intentions. The idea of it was to set a standard of professional security, which in turn would lead to higher wage increases and a better quality of employee for officers. 

If you look at Martyn's Law (duty to Protect) - the Home Affairs Select Commitee reviewed the proposal and deemed it as "not fit for purpose" - one of the (many) reasons for this was the lack of decent terrorism training provied (one of the lowest in the Europe). It's really annoying as I have been consulting with the home office for over 3 years on Protect and they still won't listen regarding the SIA needing to be disbanded or regulated properly. Problem is that it brings in too much money

Only people who are winning at the moment are the training companies who are making so much money its unreal. 

Thanks fella

Really appreciate the detailed reply 

• Keeemon 1

• 4 weeks later...

Migrants don't live in nice hotels people THINK! 

SURE not all of them do 

This was a few months ago 

Sneaky bastards and two months ago it was 50/50  migrants AND normal guests 

As I said, sneaky bastards 

Look at the place!!!  Look at the size of the place FFS!

4 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Migrants don't live in nice hotels people THINK! 

SURE not all of them do 

This was a few months ago 

Sneaky bastards and two months ago it was 50/50  migrants AND normal guests 

As I said, sneaky bastards 

Look at the place!!!  Look at the size of the place FFS!

Nice to see you back hardman. I completely get your broken Britain narrative and I guess most UK people on this forum are frustrated with the way the country is being run and abused ( particularly affecting the South of England ). On this occasion the uploader of this video is disingenuous to say the least, this is a man who is banned from Lancashire, the same man who lied his way past a police cordon to film Nicola Bulleys corpse being fished out the River Wyre to then upload the video to TikTok for financial gain. This fella would do almost anything for a torn fiver. I completely understand people’s frustrations however but there are better and more clearer ways where both sides of a story can be shown.

27 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Nice to see you back hardman. I completely get your broken Britain narrative and I guess most UK people on this forum are frustrated with the way the country is being run and abused ( particularly affecting the South of England ). On this occasion the uploader of this video is disingenuous to say the least, this is a man who is banned from Lancashire, the same man who lied his way past a police cordon to film Nicola Bulleys corpse being fished out the River Wyre to then upload the video to TikTok for financial gain. This fella would do almost anything for a torn fiver. I completely understand people’s frustrations however but there are better and more clearer ways where both sides of a story can be shown.

Not back fella just wanted to upload that info 

Yes I'm aware who the guy is but I'd not allow that to cloud over what is going on and just find a lot of it very very strange, look at how all the security act and a lot of the ''so called migrants'' are from Countries that are not war-torn,  it's a total racket that we have our own homeless or people in need yet we have various services and charities all doing backflips for people that arrived here via the black market,  why so much energy & enthusiasm for complete strangers ?  ALSO the amount of sexual assaults by these men is off the scale but it's all hush hush, look at the fella that was killed a few weeks back in Hartlepool, again all cover up,  the country is in one hell of a mess and yet the average person is still completely unaware.

I've pointed out migrant hotels to a few locals and they were gobsmacked that they themselves hadn't even noticed,  just shows how much people pay attention.

Migrants that deliberately discarded all their ID so they couldn't be traced arrived here via the black market and we're housing them in Hotels 

Where's this old boys Hotel ? 

Fuckin disgusting