Invasion Illegal Immigrants

Bangers

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bangers said:

There’s a hotel round the corner from me someone went to film it they walked in reception and asked for a room the receptionist come out with some bollocks about it’s closed for refurbishment then the security turned up n told them to leave. I don’t understand the secrecy with these hotels why don’t they just say yeah we’re housing the illegals. 

1 hour ago, VillaLad said:

why don’t they just say yeah we’re housing the illegals. 

I can only guess it doesn't look good for them IF or WHEN this is all over 

I personally know a girl that goes in cleans a few hotels that are holding immigrants and I've no reason 2 doubt her horror stories 

Lots of people just don't care about what's been going On for years, OR they are totally unaware on the scale of the goings On, the volume of people already here is waaaaay beyond what people think and those number grow every single week. 

The proper drama hasn't even started mate,  this really is very much a BIG OUT of CONTROL Situation. 

2 hours ago, VillaLad said:

There’s a hotel round the corner from me someone went to film it they walked in reception and asked for a room the receptionist come out with some bollocks about it’s closed for refurbishment then the security turned up n told them to leave. I don’t understand the secrecy with these hotels why don’t they just say yeah we’re housing the illegals. 

Apparently "we are full with a corporate booking" is the accepted code for "we are devoting ourselves to housing migrants".  Many hotels love it as it means if they have a struggling run down place they can get top Dollar for their rooms, they can lay off staff and cut their wage bill and they can say their hotel was pristine beforehand and claim compo for the migrants wrecking the place.

• Keeemon 1

11 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Many hotels love it as it means if they have a struggling run down place they can get top Dollar for their rooms, they can lay off staff and cut their wage bill and they can say their hotel was pristine beforehand and claim compo for the migrants wrecking the place.

Spot On mate 

Make Hay while the sun shines