Paul vs Fury

Gkell727

Never expected to get sucked into to it but here we are. Tommy Fury is such an unlikeable character I actually find myself rooting for Jake Paul, and he’s a massive cock. This isn’t one for the purists but there seems to be no stopping the YouTube boxing train so may as well get behind it 

• Keeemon 1

It's a fight I won't be missing that's for certain. It just amazes me that a boxer with an amateur record is second fave at the bookies to a Youtuber from the Disney channel that's decided he's going to take boxing up.

My heart immediately see's value in backing Fury but then my head says Paul has so much money he can buy whatever result he wants. Maybe one to just watch and not bet on?

• 2 weeks later...

Are Tommy and Tyson Fury actually Brothers??, Tyson just looks like a younger version of his old man John whilst Tommy is a handsome fucker who looks a member of a boyband. @Chrissy_M, @Jok3st3r, @Cheryl T T, bet you birds wouldn't kick the young Fury fella out the bed for farting.

The fight itself looks a joke, just like last nights fight with Mayweather Jnr which no-one watched apparently.

On 08/02/2023 at 18:54, Gkell727 said:

Never expected to get sucked into to it but here we are. Tommy Fury is such an unlikeable character I actually find myself rooting for Jake Paul, and he’s a massive cock. This isn’t one for the purists but there seems to be no stopping the YouTube boxing train so may as well get behind it 

Was my first bet since 19th December 

It was in my head to bet on the fight just going the distance,  or Tommy for the win,  the fight going the distance would have made more comfortable viewing. 

Nice clawing back ''some'' of the cash I lost from the Woodley clash and Decembers 4 ponies. 

fannysacks.PNG

BOX.PNG

• Good Luck! 2

No value in these fights now, I remember the first Jake Paul vs Woodley fight it was 10/1 on Paul by points and 12/1 woodley on points. Stuck 50 on each as couldn't see either getting ko'd, odds were way lower in all his subsequent fights.

As for the actual fight, really and truly it panned out in the only way it should have. Fury looked like the real boxer and Jake Paul just winging and clinching. The knockdown was barely that, Fury was on his feet in about 0.5 seconds.

Don't like Jake Paul but he suckered a lot of people in and got a lot of casuals interested, even my Mrs asked if I was watching it. They will run it back I'm sure, maybe see Jake Paul vs KSI but I think that's the end of the circus now and we will really see how serious Jake Paul is about being a boxer.

• Keeemon 1

On 26/02/2023 at 18:40, Blacko said:

Are Tommy and Tyson Fury actually Brothers??, Tyson just looks like a younger version of his old man John whilst Tommy is a handsome fucker who looks a member of a boyband. @Chrissy_M, @Jok3st3r, @Cheryl T T, bet you birds wouldn't kick the young Fury fella out the bed for farting.

The fight itself looks a joke, just like last nights fight with Mayweather Jnr which no-one watched apparently.

No thanks, much prefer a northern singing type :wink:

• Love 1

• 2 months later...

Anyone see the Tommy Fury scuffle last night 

Can find it online as I can't be arsed sticking it up 

What's the deal with the likes of KSI or any other of these wannabe boxer clowns walking around after a fight with a belt 

What belt is it ? 

The Charlie Zelenoff belt 

• 5 months later...

Fury had a poor performance Saturday night but he’s not the washed up fighter social media are blabbering on about, simply a case of underestimating the guy in front of him. Think it’s time for the big guy to get his hunger back and ditch the unnecessary distractions of big Johns pantomimes and Tommy Fury’s career. Tyson looked in terrible shape.. back to basics hardman.

• 4 months later...

Now we have Paul vs Mike Tyson, there is no way in hell a guy nearing 60 beats someone half his age even if it is Mike Tyson.  There is a few clips circulating of Tyson looking good for a few seconds and he has kept in shape but all Paul has to do is weather a couple of rounds and Tyson will be blowing out like a 57 year old man should be.  Some sites are going 5/6 on Paul and I think this is stealing money.  As much as I think Jake Paul is an arse hole he's young and he's fit and he wins this.