Coconut spiced Thai pork and rice !! Spicy

Solario333

2 hours ago, Nostradamus said:

@Blacko how do you keep your trainers so White, living in the quagmires up North?

I suspect this is indeed not you...........

Yes indeed those are my feet.. it seems they introduced a thing called pavements up North a wee while back, handy things for keeping white trainers clean. How comes Nostradamus predicted the twin towers attack but couldn't predict paving slabs on the outskirts of Glasgow.

• Love 4

3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Yes indeed those are my feet.. it seems they introduced a thing called pavements up North a wee while back, handy things for keeping white trainers clean. How comes Nostradamus predicted the twin towers attack but couldn't predict paving slabs on the outskirts of Glasgow.

I assumed it was the snow

• Love 1

19 hours ago, Blacko said:

Well you are a very clean individual and I commend you, in the way you keep them so sparkling fresh (box)

You are of course correct in your thinking, I should have predicted this.

Pavements are impressive really, handy things making life easier, much like small tables can come in handy for a myriad of things.

• Love 1