Book of charms

crazyrightmeow

2 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I'm going to guess Monopoly live or one of the several slots you say are absolute dogshit! :Mutley:

Your way off the mark my follically challenged friend.

Ive twisted my ankle and it’s fucking agony so I’m limping back from the shops in the pissing rain when I accidentally stumbled into the bookies. I stick a score note into the FOBt and head to the usual Pots of Gold, £4 left and it rolls in a torn fiver (4 Kings) bonus wheel spins round and it landed pots.. off it goes round and lands on silver pots netting ole Blacko £218, being a fan of round numbers I opted to play it down to £200, 2 spins later and it rolls in a £15 win.. off to the bonus wheel and the bastard only drops in the pots again, off the wee Irish guy goes dancing and the big gold fucker does the bizzo. Straight to the counter ole Blacko dances and has a hardon as the bookie has to empty every till to line my empty pockets.

Pick the bones out of that troops, get it up ye Stop and Step.

• Facepalm! 1
  • Good Luck! 5

12 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Ive twisted my ankle and it’s fucking agony so I’m limping back from the shops in the pissing rain when I accidentally stumbled into the bookies. I stick a score note into the FOBt and head to the usual Pots of Gold, £4 left and it rolls in a torn fiver (4 Kings) bonus wheel spins round and it landed pots.. off it goes round and lands on silver pots netting ole Blacko £218, being a fan of round numbers I opted to play it down to £200, 2 spins later and it rolls in a £15 win.. off to the bonus wheel and the bastard only drops in the pots again, off the wee Irish guy goes dancing and the big gold fucker does the bizzo. Straight to the counter ole Blacko dances and has a hardon as the bookie has to empty every till to line my empty pockets.

Talk about timing.  Rtp on that fudger will be 1% for the foreseeable 

• Love 3

42 minutes ago, Blacko said:

monkey-high-five.gif

• Love 1