Jump to content

Bonjour!!


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Fudge

I have a feeling rolla is on a massive losing streak :sad:. I don't care about the giveaway, but I really start missing streams. Rewatching some old ones, but it's not the same...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Fudge said:

I have a feeling rolla is on a massive losing streak :sad:. I don't care about the giveaway, but I really start missing streams. Rewatching some old ones, but it's not the same...

Stop being so negative Private Fudge 

Someone said in one of the top secret whatsapp chat groups that the next TGC giveaway prize is a Campervan 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

 

s-l500.jpg

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Is it even possible for Rolla to stream again?. These modern day slots are almost entirely geared up towards bonus buys.

I’ve had a decent spell recently and I reckon it was a glitch as it ended a couple of days later. Basically I bought the big bamboo bonus and would gamble it, I was getting to the top feature over 80% of the time, it never went crazy but would pay well enough for me to keep doing it ( ended up over 2k ), couple of days later the gamble feature went dead and I fucked off. This to me had to be a glitch.

Bonus buys are no longer in the UK for a reason as they are extremely fucking dangerous. The amount of money/winnings I have pissed away on mental is unreal, I have never won anything remotely decent. Hacksaw gaming in my eyes are a toxic company who’s slots are designed to take players money off them as fast as possible. Slots such as Chaos Crew are extremely uninteresting.

Maybe it’s just me but it seems like the old skool slots have also went to shit.. fruit warp has went stone dead. I played that legacy of dead the other night on 30p, bastard went 600 spins without getting near a bonus. After much boredom I think “Fuck it over to Sugar drop”, bonus cost €20. In drops multipliers fucking everywhere, big fat tasty fuckers, retriggers, over 30 spins… dead spin city the full way.

If any of the staff of hacksaw gaming, pragmatic or Elk studios read this please let me tell you that you are a shower of greedy bastards.

Dont play these bonus buys folks, I’ll put up my profit and loss if that’s ok with the mods.

 

  • Keeemon 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Is it even possible for Rolla to stream again?. These modern day slots are almost entirely geared up towards bonus buys.

I’ve had a decent spell recently and I reckon it was a glitch as it ended a couple of days later. Basically I bought the big bamboo bonus and would gamble it, I was getting to the top feature over 80% of the time, it never went crazy but would pay well enough for me to keep doing it ( ended up over 2k ), couple of days later the gamble feature went dead and I fucked off. This to me had to be a glitch.

Bonus buys are no longer in the UK for a reason as they are extremely fucking dangerous. The amount of money/winnings I have pissed away on mental is unreal, I have never won anything remotely decent. Hacksaw gaming in my eyes are a toxic company who’s slots are designed to take players money off them as fast as possible. Slots such as Chaos Crew are extremely uninteresting.

Maybe it’s just me but it seems like the old skool slots have also went to shit.. fruit warp has went stone dead. I played that legacy of dead the other night on 30p, bastard went 600 spins without getting near a bonus. After much boredom I think “Fuck it over to Sugar drop”, bonus cost €20. In drops multipliers fucking everywhere, big fat tasty fuckers, retriggers, over 30 spins… dead spin city the full way.

If any of the staff of hacksaw gaming, pragmatic or Elk studios read this please let me tell you that you are a shower of greedy bastards.

Dont play these bonus buys folks, I’ll put up my profit and loss if that’s ok with the mods.

 

Any screenshots hardman ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Is it even possible for Rolla to stream again?. These modern day slots are almost entirely geared up towards bonus buys.

I’ve had a decent spell recently and I reckon it was a glitch as it ended a couple of days later. Basically I bought the big bamboo bonus and would gamble it, I was getting to the top feature over 80% of the time, it never went crazy but would pay well enough for me to keep doing it ( ended up over 2k ), couple of days later the gamble feature went dead and I fucked off. This to me had to be a glitch.

Bonus buys are no longer in the UK for a reason as they are extremely fucking dangerous. The amount of money/winnings I have pissed away on mental is unreal, I have never won anything remotely decent. Hacksaw gaming in my eyes are a toxic company who’s slots are designed to take players money off them as fast as possible. Slots such as Chaos Crew are extremely uninteresting.

Maybe it’s just me but it seems like the old skool slots have also went to shit.. fruit warp has went stone dead. I played that legacy of dead the other night on 30p, bastard went 600 spins without getting near a bonus. After much boredom I think “Fuck it over to Sugar drop”, bonus cost €20. In drops multipliers fucking everywhere, big fat tasty fuckers, retriggers, over 30 spins… dead spin city the full way.

If any of the staff of hacksaw gaming, pragmatic or Elk studios read this please let me tell you that you are a shower of greedy bastards.

Dont play these bonus buys folks, I’ll put up my profit and loss if that’s ok with the mods.

 

last week I did like 1000 bonus buys in DOA2 no wildline, bonus buys and crypto casinos are not worth it if you play with real money

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ISlot said:

last week I did like 1000 bonus buys in DOA2 no wildline, bonus buys and crypto casinos are not worth it if you play with real money

It’s not worth it as every fucker takes money off you during the full process. Moonpay take a chunk of change for the deposit, certain casinos take a fee for withdrawal and then Binance stick there hand in ur back pocket to send the money to you.

E0575226-E3D5-484E-9AF4-7B9214AAC5C2.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, david1111 said:

@Blacko. Im not sure why anyone would want to stream uk slots at the moment. 

Tbh its boring to watch, nothing happens.

i would quite happily watch rolla stream poker. Thats interesting. 

put your profit and loss up mate, just hide the casino as im assuming its crypto

I spoke to him on Twitter 

 

Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 13.35.18.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

What off mate, profit and loss?, it’s giving me a figure for day, week, month which shows I’m up but I want the top figure, total.

Just thot ya might have took a few screenshots from the game etc 

Stuck up on here 

You should stream,  Id watch You hardman 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Blacko said:

It’s not worth it as every fucker takes money off you during the full process. Moonpay take a chunk of change for the deposit, certain casinos take a fee for withdrawal and then Binance stick there hand in ur back pocket to send the money to you.

E0575226-E3D5-484E-9AF4-7B9214AAC5C2.gif

the truth all I am playing DOA2 for now, but I stick with UK casinos fk crypto and all the fake streamers 

I use Skrill to deposit crypto I don't use their wallet, if I cashout I just cashout on Coinbase from coinbase to Paypal 5mins 

Edited by ISlot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...