Favorite Streamers and why?

loulou778

I get the video above hence me recommending hypalinx as a legit streamer to watch. If you enjoy proper gambling streams then hypalinx is as genuine as it gets. If you enjoy watching gambling content online then he is one of the few that is legit AND more importantly he is in my opinion great fun to watch. 

2 hours ago, salfordlad said:

I get the video above hence me recommending hypalinx as a legit streamer to watch. If you enjoy proper gambling streams then hypalinx is as genuine as it gets. If you enjoy watching gambling content online then he is one of the few that is legit AND more importantly he is in my opinion great fun to watch. 

People are free to watch whatever they choose fella, I watch some utter bull on You Tube and can often end up going down a rabbit hole feeding what's left of my very damaged brain wish pish it doesn't need,  the Glasgow science centre have put a claim on my brain when I die just to have a look inside in an effort on understanding how I got by all these years, even I'd like a few answers. 

BUT it's a sad day when someone as daft as me brings into question why people keep requesting a look in a mans fridge or show a gram of interest into him cooking, it also says something about him when he actually fulfils those requests,  strange world and it's getting even stranger. 

• Keeemon 1