Joker Troupe 🔥

ISlot

22 minutes ago, ISlot said:

look mf I live in London SW3 Manresa Road send me a message on private I pay you to come and tell me to my face, you keyboard worrier, show now how big your balls are 

So giving my limited geographical knowledge of London is this a good location or shit? How many rolls on the Monopoly live board would I need to get near ur hoose?. Just pondering in case I need a bed for the night when @Blacko's Wife tumbles how much I’ve lost on Fruit Warp.

Edited by Blacko
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

So giving my geographical knowledge of London is this a good location or shit? How many rolls on the Monopoly live board would I need to get near ur hoose?. Just pondering in case I need a bed for the night when @Blacko's Wife tumbles how much I’ve lost on Fruit Warp.

now is not bad 20 years ago was 💩 house prices now are off the roof  for 1 bad flat just over a 1m 

Edited by ISlot
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ISlot said:

in the north, lots of houses for £1 quit on an action you can buy all street for 50 quit, but no one was to be there, big money is in London not north 

Yes the wealth is harboured in the South, unfairly in my opinion.. the North of England has been fucked over for years.

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

Yes the wealth is harboured in the South, unfairly in my opinion.. the North of England has been fucked over for years.

northeast is still not bad like Kings Lynn they have some good farmhouses, northwest too many crimes no one wants to go there,

• Keeemon 1

6 minutes ago, Blacko said:

1990/1992 I lived in Colchester and loved it, 1993 moved to London, London is expensive but ppl also make double what they make in the north, going out in pubs in London £ 200 you spend like nothing, with £200 I can buy my beer and sit home play slot I have more fun 

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, ISlot said:

northeast is still not bad like Kings Lynn they have some good farmhouses, northwest too many crimes no one wants to go there,

Are u pulling my leg Bro.. London is absolutely riddled with crime, acid attacks, stabbings, shootings, rape, gang wars etc.. too easy to blame “up North”

E1403B75-FD0A-4803-85B9-C288F3F092B7.png

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Are u pulling my leg Bro.. London is absolutely riddled with crime, acid attacks, stabbings, shootings, rape, gang wars etc.. too easy to blame “up North”

E1403B75-FD0A-4803-85B9-C288F3F092B7.png

in London is more like gang crime they kill each other or smash big-name shops, also London is a big city you see more crime on a council estate, you don't see crime in central London much, all you can see police smashing bikers with their cars , gangs they don't like central London to many CCTV

Edited by ISlot

Guest Chair Slots
3 hours ago, ISlot said:

look mf I live in London SW3 Manresa Road send me a message on private I pay you to come and tell me to my face, you keyboard worrier, show now how big your balls are 

Unfortunately I don’t waste time out of my life traveling hours to blow kisses to useless cum sponges like you, paid or unpaid 😆

I will however post you a frozen shit with my love now I have your address, thanks for that 👍

13 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

TheHellofawellflirtycommunity

I reckon we should role play as islot and chairslots hardman, let’s create a proper virtual tear up, you can choose who u want to be.. chairslots the sarcastic 30 something or islot who owns a pad in Chelsea and plays slots on 20p spins.. let’s do this 🤗

27 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I reckon we should role play as islot and chairslots hardman, let’s create a proper virtual tear up, you can choose who u want to be.. chairslots the sarcastic 30 something or islot who owns a pad in Chelsea and plays slots on 20p spins.. let’s do this 🤗

I don't post my high stake win 20p stake is just chill. having fun 😂

Screenshot_2022-11-16_at_22_24_07.png

22 hours ago, Blacko said:

Blacko should I go for 32k lol

Screenshot_2022-11-17_at_20_11_56.png

1 hour ago, ISlot said:

Blacko should I go for 32k lol

Screenshot_2022-11-17_at_20_11_56.png

Means fuck all to me hardman.. I take folk as I meet them and don’t give a shit of their wealth or upbringing. @Gkell727 is a good friend of mine, guy has a few notes in his back pocket but I couldn’t give two fucks if he had two Bob to his name. You want to press that gamble button then I wish you all the very best.

• Puke! 1