750 units up after 5555 live spins, all the haters can eat my shorts

Zen Master

3 hours ago, Solario333 said:

as a matter of interest how many hours of spins is that ? and does it translate the same at a £1 stake . if not its useless as it does not have a reasonable return for the time spent .... 

ie 5555 spins is at least 31 hours for a £75 return ... £2.42 an hour .... 

Translates to any stake, but the bankroll is 4300 units, so for a pound stake you would need 4300 pounds, if this works I plan to slowly shift through the gears and switch up to 20p units once I hit 860 quid, 4300 x 30p units at 1,290 quid etc. So I started with 430 quid and currently at 510 quid. Not worth the time and effort currently, but hopefully it will be once I level up.

1 hour ago, Zen Master said:

if this works 

why are you going on like billy big bollocks saying eat your shorts 🤦‍♂️ Fucking Bart Simpson over here, And telling us to put in our pipes n smoke it 🤦‍♂️ But then you say “if this works” 🤦‍♂️ 10p spins aswell 🤦‍♂️ 

2 hours ago, VillaLad said:

Paddy in weatherspoons: ”how much is the lager”  Barman says £4 a pint £7 a pitcher, Paddy says I’ll just have a pint fuck the photo 

Patrick says to Seamus, I know how to make fake 10 pence coins, Seamus says fuck off Paddy you tart, Patrick pulls one out of his pocket and say looky here Seamus, Seamus says bugger me sideways, how on earth did you do that, Patrick says 'Its easy Seamus, I just filed the straight edges off of one of dem 50 pence coins'

• Keeemon 1