MrUKHackz

Castle Of Terror Review

I kinda like this but can get so frustrating in the bonus when the elixir thingy does not turn wild 

Pay table is a bit silly. The jump from 3x to 50x is totally unbalanced. Means you have to rely on ridiculous amounts of ways and wilds for anything decent.

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

@MrUKHackz you just have to review Netents new crock of shite “superstars” hardman.

I was having a look at it yesterday mate, bizarrely the top symbol is Starburst!!!

• Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I was having a look at it yesterday mate, bizarrely the top symbol is Starburst!!!

Yeah it’s like a collaboration of games ( well the characters ) you usually avoid.. starburst, Finn swirly spin, Gonzo etc. The bonus was a bit like the usual multiplier 3 spins format crossed with Jumanji, fun to play and a lot was going on apart from paying out money 😂. The nostalgic punters on here will probably enjoy it.

Edited by Blacko
  • Like 1

Superstars ...I tried 10 euros with this one and it only returned 1. The complete rows of symbols never add up for a prize. For me... a real garbage game.

Edited by maradonaz

6 hours ago, Blacko said:

Yeah it’s like a collaboration of games ( well the characters ) you usually avoid.. starburst, Finn swirly spin, Gonzo etc. The bonus was a bit like the usual multiplier 3 spins format crossed with Jumanji, fun to play and a lot was going on apart from paying out money 😂. The nostalgic punters on here will probably enjoy it.

u only like big bs bass 😂 did u see a new one 

Screenshot_2022-10-29_at_19_02_47.png