Anderson Silva vs Jake Paul

Guest Fudge

Anderson is 2.8 right now. These are great odds for someone who is much better at boxing. Jake has speed advantage, but Anderson is still good enough to beat amateur.

1 minute ago, Fudge said:

Anderson is 2.8 right now. These are great odds for someone who is much better at boxing. Jake has speed advantage, but Anderson is still good enough to beat amateur.

I saw 13/2 for silva on points. I dont see him knocking Jake out.

The first Woodley fight, they had 10/1 jake by points and 12/1 Woodley by points. I stuck 50 on each as couldn't see either getting a ko at thar point. Think this fight will be the same but I might be wrong. Sadly the Mrs managed to lose my bank card yesterday so no bet for me on this one.

• Keeemon 1

15 minutes ago, ISlot said:

Anderson is 47 I am sure Jake will fill his bank account for him to lose  

Anderson would never lose on purpose against Jake. He has already made millions and wants to continue boxing. This is not just a cash grab for him.

Edited by Fudge

Anderson 11/5 now. No doubt, it's because of AS comments about him getting knocked out in sparring. Might be true, might not be true. He's a known troll and could say something like that just to fuck with people or praise his sparring partners.

5 hours ago, Fudge said:

Anderson 11/5 now. No doubt, it's because of AS comments about him getting knocked out in sparring. Might be true, might not be true. He's a known troll and could say something like that just to fuck with people or praise his sparring partners.

😂 maybe I get lucky 

Screenshot 2022-10-29 at 03.05.17.png

Not rigged, Anderson looked decent and tried to win. I greatly underestimated Jake and didn't consider that he would be that much more active than Anderson. He's improving a lot from fight to fight. Big props.

Nate is going to get murdered.