A different approach to roulette

Zen Master

I am currently in the process of a long project, streaming it live on youtube at Kon Tiki Roulette channel, not claiming I will win any money, it is a serious challenge.

What I am trying to do initially is to once and for all try and slay the green eyed monster, so focusing on discipline and structure at the moment.

It sounds a bit odd, but I am deliberately avoiding the subject of winning money. The concept is that I have designed a raft called Kon Tiki and I am trying to float on an ocean of numbers.

Anyway, sounds a bit kooky but if you watch the intro it all makes sense.

Any feedback on this subject would be welcome

Kon Tiki Colour Raft 2.jpeg

• Chaching! 1

Guest Chair Slots
19 hours ago, Zen Master said:

I agree, I don't think there is any such thing as a roulette system. Approaching it from a different angle.

It’s either a system or it isn’t 😆

Guest Chair Slots
10 hours ago, Zen Master said:

Strategies and systems are different, the word system implies infallibility, I don't discuss any systems, only different types of strategy using levels of slowly increasing aggression without having to double your bet every spin

To be fair you haven’t told us anything about your strategy either 😂

11 hours ago, Zen Master said:

Strategies and systems are different, the word system implies infallibility, I don't discuss any systems, only different types of strategy using levels of slowly increasing aggression without having to double your bet every spin

Please provide math behind your strategy. How exactly are you going to beat predetermined long term rtp?

1 hour ago, Chair Slots said:

To be fair you haven’t told us anything about your strategy either 😂

In the videos I talk about self discipline and structure, as those are first steps to implementing any strategies, also discuss using volatility as a tool of aggression, instead of doubling bets like a deviant gambler every other spin.

2 hours ago, Zen Master said:

Already proving it live, 3100 spins into the 159,000 spin challenge and + 40 units, so beating RTP by over 120 units at this stage

I meant the actually strategy. What is it?

Guest Chair Slots
8 hours ago, Zen Master said:

Says the man who plays slots, he who laughs last laughs loudest

True but I don’t claim to have a strategy 

1 hour ago, Zen Master said:

Distance travelled this stream was 4 miles + 3 spins (151 spins) Total distance travelled so far is 111 miles + 31 spins (4,138 spins)

Stick that in your pipes and smoke it boyos

James-Bond-Roulette.jpeg

So you're up like 50 cents? I don't know what those numbers mean.

Looks like you're planning to sell your "strategy". If that's the case then you're on the wrong forum buddy, no one here is stupid enough to fall for it, not even me 😁

Edited by Fudge

I have four x high volatility bets at the start of every stream, ended up with 3 x 1.20 bets on 14, 23 and 25 at start of last stream, had 1.80 on 23 as well, but all started from a 10p stake, just playing with different aggression techniques at the moment, sooner or later one of those will go off

My strategy is to assign every number to a star in the sky, then I take the average current wind speed across Eastern Afghanistan divide that by the number of Starlink satellites I can see with the naked eye and with that number I... 

For the rest of the equation to this 1000% win proof system please DM to arrange payment for the low low price of 2 goats and a block of mature cheddar cheese. 

Edited by ColourMeUp
  • Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

4634 spins into the challenge, if house edge is applied balance should be currently at 417.50, balance currently at 460, so beating the house edge by 425 units after almost 5000 spins, the numbers don't lie pipo, I may be full of shite, but the numbers are truth y'all

Edited by Zen Master