Sign in to follow this  
Bennylad

Benn v Eubank

Probably get slated for this but im genuinly curios.

So me and 7 mates had tickets for the Benn v Eubank fight. 10 days ago we booked an apartment for 2 night £2,350.00 between us (struggling to get a refund) Obviously the fight is off, im vurious as matchroom have confirmed they knew about the test about 3 weeks ago, and witheld the information from the public. If he had of announced this we would never have booked the apartment and therefore vecause he witheld the information for such a long period which naturally puts the fight in jeapordy could he/matchroom be held accountabke for the losses incurred? Its not something im going to do as i can go through the bank if needs be, but the bigger picture is whilst he knew this info the fans have spent millions on hotels/travel etc. Surely they should be in some way accountable for the losses?

10 minutes ago, Bennylad said:

Probably get slated for this but im genuinly curios.

So me and 7 mates had tickets for the Benn v Eubank fight. 10 days ago we booked an apartment for 2 night £2,350.00 between us (struggling to get a refund) Obviously the fight is off, im vurious as matchroom have confirmed they knew about the test about 3 weeks ago, and witheld the information from the public. If he had of announced this we would never have booked the apartment and therefore vecause he witheld the information for such a long period which naturally puts the fight in jeapordy could he/matchroom be held accountabke for the losses incurred? Its not something im going to do as i can go through the bank if needs be, but the bigger picture is whilst he knew this info the fans have spent millions on hotels/travel etc. Surely they should be in some way accountable for the losses?

You will not get your money back for the apartment.  Even if you go to the bank the renter will be able to prove the apartment was available for you to occupy  you will have to pay.  You need to check the terms and conditions of your booking

Looks like its a fucking weekend ten pon bowling paying £7 a pint then 😂😂.

Do you not think that matchroom should take some responsibility for witholding the information (not for me for the general public) who spent fortunes whilst they have known this for some weeks?

25 minutes ago, Bennylad said:

Looks like its a fucking weekend ten pon bowling paying £7 a pint then 😂😂.

Do you not think that matchroom should take some responsibility for witholding the information (not for me for the general public) who spent fortunes whilst they have known this for some weeks?

They may have to be careful what they release  for legal reasons  and even yesterday they were pushing for the fight to take place and it took the BBBC  stepping in to stop it,

£14 waiting on you from the sword and the grail bonus you were begging for bennylad 👍🏻

• Confused 1

Bit lost here, you say you can get the money back yet you spent the night in Rollas stream begging for 2500.

Besides the fact 2500/7 which is the number you stated was splitting the apartment comes in at 357. 

• Jackpot! 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Lighty45 said:

Bit lost here, you say you can get the money back yet you spent the night in Rollas stream begging for 2500.

Besides the fact 2500/7 which is the number you stated was splitting the apartment comes in at 357. 

Those bonuses Rolla opened were fucking dire, 90% of them were utter shite.

@Rocknrolla I’m in a helluva position here hardman, I’ve booked the presidential suite at the Leeds Hilton for myself and ten of my mates costing £4000. We were planning on going to the Big Daddy fight until we were notified that it was cancelled due to the fact that he’s been dead for 30 years, the Hilton have been unreasonable and refuse to refund my dough. Any chance I could have my gold envelope in advance please?

003FBFF8-4B2C-4424-9831-1EDC2BD4F64F.jpeg

• Haha 3

Whilst everyone’s on the beg 

Rolla, pay my legal fees. Then again if every streamer in the Uk chipped in you lot still wouldn’t have enough 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Blacko said:

@Rocknrolla I’m in a helluva position here hardman, I’ve booked the presidential suite at the Leeds Hilton for myself and ten of my mates costing £4000. We were planning on going to the Big Daddy fight until we were notified that it was cancelled due to the fact that he’s been dead for 30 years, the Hilton have been unreasonable and refuse to refund my dough. Any chance I could have my gold envelope in advance please?

003FBFF8-4B2C-4424-9831-1EDC2BD4F64F.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

Whilst everyone’s on the beg 

Rolla, pay my legal fees. Then again if every streamer in the Uk chipped in you lot still wouldn’t have enough 

I’ve watched many interviews with the top men in the mafia including Sammy the bull, Michael Franzese etc.. every time the interviewer asks where their money ended up it’s always the same answer…. In their lawyers pockets.

17 hours ago, Blacko said:

I’ve watched many interviews with the top men in the mafia including Sammy the bull, Michael Franzese etc.. every time the interviewer asks where their money ended up it’s always the same answer…. In their lawyers pockets.

Yep. Best I don’t say on here but “crime” certainly doesn’t pay. Any guilty verdict is £30,000 X4 and that’s before any POCA (proceeds of crime) is given. Essentially on paper they will take everything I have plus a bit more 

• Sad 1