Fudge

Another live poker cheating scandal

4 hours ago, Fudge said:

FebI_CmVQAEV9Kq.png

Let me get this right, her fella is a top legal begal barrister and she doesn't want to persue a theft of her chips, BUT, she and he did threaten legal action for calling her cheat?!?

karl-pilkington-bullshit.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

Let me get this right, her fella is a top legal begal barrister and she doesn't want to persue a theft of her chips, BUT, she and he did threaten legal action for calling her cheat?!?

karl-pilkington-bullshit.gif

There is too much about all this that does not seem quite right.   Some coincidence that the rogue employee  happened to pick on her stack to steal from  and had not done it before with all those chips on the table.  Then she decides not to let police press charges even though it must be a slam dunk if they have video of it and he  has admitted it. Even if I had the money it is not a game I would be rushing to sit down in.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, philinvicta said:

There is too much about all this that does not seem quite right.   Some coincidence that the rogue employee  happened to pick on her stack to steal from  and had not done it before with all those chips on the table.  Then she decides not to let police press charges even though it must be a slam dunk if they have video of it and he  has admitted it. Even if I had the money it is not a game I would be rushing to sit down in.

It's gonna give a lot of people screaming cheater ammunition. Rogue employee takes 15k, wouldn't have been spotted if not for the review, she doesn't want to press charges.... was this payment for something? Seems extremely weird to me.

I'm leaning towards her being an absolute retard and having no clue about what she played BUT I'm not ruling out cheating. Problem is everything she has said and done after the hand is not how an innocent player would behave.

Edit to say I've just seen he is a graphics tech... has access to the hole cards. Yeah sounds hugely hugely dodgy. Leaning back towards she most like cheated.

Edited by bigbucks1983

Oh, it shows the whole essence of the life of people playing poker. Eternal disputes, deceptions, cheating, losing or winning money.

Oh, it shows the whole essence of the life of people playing poker. Eternal disputes, deceptions, cheating, losing or winning money. But, damn it, I love this kind of life. I remember how I just decided to I remember my first wins and losses, I remember what emotions I received. it was unforgettable, which is why I still play poker regularly. it's just my lifestyle. It is a pity that it is impossible to exclude cheating in this area, then everything would be much better. Good luck to everyone.

Edited by Jok3st3r
Remove link