Tinkering on Splash 20p

Solario333

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

That is very good. When I used to play if ever I got to x2 or 3 it would be all dead spins. Never hit the x10

Ive hit it twice now . I couldn't get a sausage recently then all of a sudden ....bonuses !! all at 20/40p !!

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Ive hit it twice now . I couldn't get a sausage recently then all of a sudden ....bonuses !! all at 20/40p !!

Possibly the stake does make a difference as to what you can hit. As you know I used to play at £2 and above so maybe a potential 10x at that stake would not be possible as we all know the slots are programmed to only pay a particular amount at a particular time 

Edited by david1111
  • Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

Possibly the stake does make a difference as to what you can hit. As you know I used to play at £2 and above so maybe a potential 10x at that stake would not be possible as we all know the slots are programmed to only pay a particular amount at a particular time 

10p seems to be good on Big bass , and 36p on bigger bass . Dork unit is useless at 10p but really good on 20/40p .