is bangers ok??

el_chupacabra

I assume that Bangers is safe and well. Bangers  is an upfront bloke who wears his heart on his sleeve, I don’t know the laddie personally but I celebrate his luck when he wins a fortune and pisses off to Norfolk for a week 😂 and commiserate when a huge bet on the horses goes South as I know he’s passionate about the game.

I don’t know if this post on Bangers well-being is sarcastic given the back and forth between you two but it’s time to knock it on the head. 

You could be the fella in that street fight and if your are congratulations, you look a right handy bastard and the odds you offered on me beating you are ridiculous 😂, however.. this is an online forum and people butt heads. One of the highlights for me on TGC are the virtual spats between Bangers and Denman, no one ever came in between those two as they can more than hold their own when it comes to a virtual Barney.

Just roll with the punches (pardon the pun) and keep the banter light hearted. 

Edited by Blacko
  • Keeemon 3

Thanks for the kind concern Liam and that concern does go a long way with a man like me,  it gets you some well earned brownie points 

I guess this thread is probably as best a place as ever to apologise to you,  I had you down for an impersonator of Liam Wilson the KOTS fighter but here you are the real deal, being a big fan of boxing or MMA and KOTS along with even Streetbeefs I obviously did think you were just another crazy online nutter saying you were someone you weren't,  I'm sure you'll understand the interweb is full of nut jobs. 

Anyway again fella a massive case of humble pie on this one but atleast I've been big enough at returning to publicly say on the forum I got you all wrong and that I'm sorry for doubting you, hopefully now you'll cancel that trip to Scotland carry out that threat of putting me in a wheelchair,  feck life is bad enough here in Scotlandshire without spending my old age in a wheelchair. 

Also thanks for taking the time to upload that image of you holding up the card that obviously clears up the matter of you really being KOTS - Liam Wilson 

Thanks again Liam and all the very best of luck with any other scheduled fights in the future. 

20220831_190031.jpg

Edited by Bangers

• 2 weeks later...