FOBT ultra/mega spin removal

bigbucks1983

Hi All,

I've seen it mentioned on a few different videos that the bookies arr being made to remove the mega/ultra spin options on games. Personally I think it's a brilliant thing and will put a lot of people off playing.

Anyway I don't know the exact ins and outs of it all and I've spent an age googling and trying to find some sort of announcement or information regarding it and I can't so does anyway have a link to where I can read about it or does anyone know the exact details of what's going on? Apologies if there has already been a thread on this and I have missed it.

Cheers

• Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, bigbucks1983 said:

Hi All,

I've seen it mentioned on a few different videos that the bookies arr being made to remove the mega/ultra spin options on games. Personally I think it's a brilliant thing and will put a lot of people off playing.

Anyway I don't know the exact ins and outs of it all and I've spent an age googling and trying to find some sort of announcement or information regarding it and I can't so does anyway have a link to where I can read about it or does anyone know the exact details of what's going on? Apologies if there has already been a thread on this and I have missed it.

Cheers

I heard Stop and Step mentioning it and I hope he is right, I also hope that it includes the bonus wheel on Rainbow Riches Pots o Gold as that alone is one of the reasons I give bookies a body swerve.

58 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I heard Stop and Step mentioning it and I hope he is right, I also hope that it includes the bonus wheel on Rainbow Riches Pots o Gold as that alone is one of the reasons I give bookies a body swerve.

I heard him mention it and I heard it somewhere else today but I can't find any information about it anywhere. Yeah you'd hope any sort of enhanced spin would go like the one on Thai Flower. They would probably have to get rid of that dirty roulette bar and wheel too.

I really hope it's true, I've hardly gambled for a few months now but if they drop the ultra spins I don't think I'd ever go back in which would be a definite positive.

2 minutes ago, bigbucks1983 said:

I heard him mention it and I heard it somewhere else today but I can't find any information about it anywhere. Yeah you'd hope any sort of enhanced spin would go like the one on Thai Flower. They would probably have to get rid of that dirty roulette bar and wheel too.

I really hope it's true, I've hardly gambled for a few months now but if they drop the ultra spins I don't think I'd ever go back in which would be a definite positive.

I’ve got a problem with those enhanced spins and I don’t have a problem admitting it. I’m surprised it’s took the UKGC so long to deal with this as the bookies were blatantly still encouraging irresponsible gambling since the £2 max was put in place.

6 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I’ve got a problem with those enhanced spins and I don’t have a problem admitting it. I’m surprised it’s took the UKGC so long to deal with this as the bookies were blatantly still encouraging irresponsible gambling since the £2 max was put in place.

They are evil. Problem is they can pay a grand in 10 minuted but normally rinse you dry. As you say I'm amazed the UKGC allowed them to get away with such a blatant workaround. Surely it only takes a few videos of people showing them take £400 odd without a spin to realise they've been mugged off.