TGCs No E/W Fannies York Racing Bonanza Comp

Jok3st3r

The No EW Fannies, York Racing Bonanza Comp Will Run From 17th August to 20th August

For All You Racing Enthusiasts AKA - York Ebor Festival

Ok, this will be 2 competitions running alongside one another.

The main competition - will be a 'win only' comp dedicated to our one and only Pumpkin Head from the Midlands @VillaLad. For everyday at the York festival you will have to pick 3 horses and put each one as either a 30pt win, a 20pt win, or a 10pt win. The winner at the end of the competition will get a prize as decided by @MrUKHackz

The knockout competition - is sponsored by @Solario333 For this competition you will have to pick one horse that is 2/1 or above SP that will WIN. To progress to day 2 your horse MUST win. If it loses you are out of this competition and are just left in the main competition. The players through to day 2 have to repeat the process each day until we are left with a winner. Winner £35 and 2nd place £15.

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK AND POP YOUR NAME DOWN TO SHOW YOUR INTEREST SO WE CAN GET IDEA OF NUMBERS

Edited by Jok3st3r
Amend end date to 20th
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Keeemon 3

Amendment to rules......KNOCKOUT COMP !!

In the Knockout comp you may select three horses in three separate races ,if 1 wins you are then through to the next day  .This will make it a little easier ,as York can be a little tricky and finding a winner may be hard . 

• Keeemon 3

57 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Just to let everyone know I had no idea about this comp 😍 

@Bangers was like nae point in me entering how the fuck am I supposed to pick a horse over that massive 2/1 price 😂

The site keeps dicking about with different rules that I've never understood why 

I was on another site for years and when the comps came up they kept it simple   each player has the choice of a 1pt Win bet or 0.50pt E/w 

A selection in every race with NR going on the Fav unless the player can post another selection 10 mins before the off,  highest profit Wins 

Simples 

Apart from that mate I don't have much interest in the comps,  away from some banter they do little for me 

Best of luck to you anyway and the other members that do take part 

Edited by Bangers
  • Puke! 1

2 hours ago, Bangers said:

The site keeps dicking about with different rules that I've never understood why 

I was on another site for years and when the comps came up they kept it simple   

Just as well TGC was never trying to be like any other site. 

Never once saw you as the fun police bangers, the opposite actually. 

giphy-129.gif

• Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 1

@Jok3st3r just out of curiosity who’s idea actually coming up with this pet? So there has been competitions on this site for absolute years and always done well, just wondering why someone crying , bitching hoping we loose kicks off and suddenly all e/w betters are “fannies” and the rules change.. I mean I’m just asking. And while your there if I cry enough about the vile sexist comments that was made on my lionesses post would that change also or because of who it was you just glanced over it .?? I mean I can “banter “ also see just in a more civilized and friendly way. 
I’m off to go put a e/w lucky 15 on brb 🤣🤣🤣🤣

29 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

@Jok3st3r just out of curiosity who’s idea actually coming up with this pet? So there has been competitions on this site for absolute years and always done well, just wondering why someone crying , bitching hoping we loose kicks off and suddenly all e/w betters are “fannies” and the rules change.. I mean I’m just asking. And while your there if I cry enough about the vile sexist comments that was made on my lionesses post would that change also or because of who it was you just glanced over it .?? I mean I can “banter “ also see just in a more civilized and friendly way. 
I’m off to go put a e/w lucky 15 on brb 🤣🤣🤣🤣

To be fair Kinks, I think it was just a joke to title it that way. And the person that suggested the comp just wanted to avoid everyone picking an odds on shot in order to get through the KO. 

5 hours ago, Bangers said:

I was on another site for years and when the comps came up they kept it simple   each player has the choice of a 1pt Win bet or 0.50pt E/w 

A selection in every race with NR going on the Fav unless the player can post another selection 10 mins before the off,  highest profit Wins 

Simples 

Apart from that mate I don't have much interest in the comps,  away from some banter they do little for me 

Best of luck to you anyway and the other members that do take part 

This site was always full of different types of competiton. He who shall not be named did come up with some novel ideas in the past. I think it would be a bit boring if all comps were run the same way. Sure, it makes it easier if everything takes the same course every time but variety is the spice of life as they say. 

2 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

just wondering why someone crying , bitching hoping we loose kicks off and suddenly all e/w betters are “fannies” and the rules change..

@Kinkerbells as I stated before I have nothing to do with the naming of this comp or any rules which have been implemented. And you mistake the crying and bitching for gentle ribbing just like I’ve always gone on about favs in the weekly tipping comp. I get that my comments might rub some people up the wrong way. Anyway I can’t be arsed so good luck in the comp.

PS I’ll keep my mouth shut during this comp cause there ain’t gonna be any Fannie’s picking FAVS or EW 😂 Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemon 

@Kinkerbells 

As 1p said, just a joke and only happened because solario wanted the knockout to be a no ew comp. The next comp I do was going to be an ew only type deal, again because i thought it would be funny. I am so surprised anyone has taking this any other way tbh. Its been a running joke since I can remember.

Regarding your lionesses thread, I'm not sure I read it all but I can't see any of the regular posters here being serious with those sorts of comments. If anything they were probably trying to get a rise out of you. If you ever find any post inappropriate or offensive, flag it up kinks (there is a flag in the top right-hand side of every post) posts can be removed. 

Peace and love and laughter :smile: 

8 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

Imagine being bossed about by villa lad 😂😂😂😂 

Oh I just realised what you meant by this comment 🤣🤣🤣 bit slow on the uptake there eh.

As if villalad is my boss, I take offence to that lol. He had nothing to do with any part of it,  simply a joke which I thought everyone would see the funny side too. 

6 hours ago, 1pstaker said:

if everything takes the same course every time but variety is the spice of life as they say. 

I understand fella 

Again just not for me, same with the monthly Comp, I done them for years on another site before discovering TGC 

I still recognise and appreciate all the good work / time and effort you as a member put in,  I notice these things. 

Thanks  

9 hours ago, Jok3st3r said:

Just as well TGC was never trying to be like any other site. 

I enjoyed the serious side of that other site if that makes sense, but then again I enjoy the banter here 

I'm a bit weird 

Best of luck to you in the competition ok  

• Keeemon 1

33 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Oh it was a joke……….

I will sneak off quietly.

me not finding sexist jokes funny and actually find it offensive isn’t a joke. But then I should just “lighten up” maybe.

good luck all in the comp . 

byeeeeee

Your being a bit pathetic don’t you think 🤔