Davina

Skol casino more documents ūü§°

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

What started so well with skol casino signed up a few month ago verified account id utilities bill bank statement after a blissful few months of deposits and withdrawals my account was locked and couldn‚Äôt play games and got the dreaded sow checks asking for p60 more bank statements and other bits I‚Äôve politely told them they wont be forthcoming and told them to shut my account so annoying when you you think you have found a¬†decent casino to use! Anyway that‚Äôs the vent plus side manged¬†to get all my money out that was in which I was not expecting them to do ūüėÄ

Edited by Davina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me SOW crosses the line and if I was ever asked for it Id tell them to kiss my hairy swingers 

I think Id rather give up gambling completely than jump through these SOW hoops  

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bangers said:

For me SOW crosses the line and if I was ever asked for it Id tell them to kiss my hairy swingers 

I think Id rather give up gambling completely than jump through these SOW hoops  

Exactly what I’ve done told them it was way to intrusive and left it at that got one more casino to play at and then that will be it for me just the acca on the football at weekend on its ass the gambling in the uk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Skola I think is WHG? I got 4 accounts with WHG for 3-4 years now they never ask me for SOW, but I only do one deposit a week not more coz they hit u with SOW 

you can refuse sow but they will hold your money for weeks like any other casino

Edited by ISlot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bangers said:

Id tellÔĽŅ them tÔĽŅo kiss my hairy swinÔĽŅgersÔĽŅ

Note to self don‚Äôt take a sip of tea when reading comments like this ūüėā

  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ISlot said:

Skola I think is WHG? I got 4 accounts with WHG for 3-4 years now they never ask me for SOW, but I only do one deposit a week not more coz they hit u with SOW 

you can refuse sow but they will hold your money for weeks like any other casino

Yeah there loss I was lucky with money I had in my account I was expecting them to hold it till they had documents but got it the next day and informed them off me shutting account that night 

Edited by Davina
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ISlot said:

Skola I think is WHG? I got 4 accounts with WHG for 3-4 years now they never ask me for SOW, but I only do one deposit a week not more coz they hit u with SOW 

you can refuse sow but they will hold your money for weeks like any other casino

Everything that needs to be asked for or verified including SOW etc should be all dealt with at the very beginning before a single penny dollar or euro is uploaded. 

If these Casinos are that concerned about SOW then make it Part one of a players application / registration 

All these Casino rules and regulations is utter BS - ANY casino appearing to give a feck about responsible gambling is like Benson & Hedges being concerned about responsible smokers. 

A very high majority of us gamblers are of a certain breed with certain DNA,  the gambling industry know that.   

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Davina said:

Yeah there loss I was lucky with money I had in my account I was expecting them to hold it till they had documents but got it the next day and informed them off me shutting account that night 

Think all UKGC casinos will probably ask for same documents now Davina, a lot of punters have given up giving the intrusiveness. You should have given @MrUKHackz a shout and he would have dealt with it on ur behalf.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bangers said:

Everything that needs to be asked for or verified including SOW etc should be all dealt with at the very beginning before a single penny dollar or euro is uploaded. 

If these Casinos are that concerned about SOW then make it Part one of a players application / registration 

All these Casino rules and regulations is utter BS - ANY casino appearing to give a feck about responsible gambling is like Benson & Hedges being concerned about responsible smokers. 

A very high majority of us gamblers are of a certain breed with certain DNA,  the gambling industry know that.   

 

not yet

 

 

 

Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 13.50.36.png

Edited by ISlot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Davina said:

Yeah there loss I was lucky with money I had in my account I was expecting them to hold it till they had documents but got it the next day and informed them off me shutting account that night 

mr vegas hold my money for 6 weeks 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ISlot said:

not yet

 

 

 

Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 13.50.36.png

No matter what fuckwits are in power it's still very easy to request SOW before any first deposit,  NOT requesting it until a specific time is a bit like an airline requesting a passport in mid-flight. 

Again I repeat,  if SOW is such a concern for all these casinos then ask for it when a player / gambler is registering   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Bangers said:

No matter what fuckwits are in power it's still very easy to request SOW before any first deposit,  NOT requesting it until a specific time is a bit like an airline requesting a passport in mid-flight. 

Again I repeat,  if SOW is such a concern for all these casinos then ask for it when a player / gambler is registering   

It costs time and money for the casino to deal with so they aren't going to lose money source of wealthing someone who deposits a single torn fiver and never returns, they follow what the UKGC set out so its them that need to be berated for there strange rules, the casinos just do what there told in fear of fines.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

It costs time and money for the casino to deal with so they aren't going to lose money source of wealthing someone who deposits a single torn fiver and never returns, they follow what the UKGC set out so its them that need to be berated for there strange rules, the casinos just do what there told in fear of fines.

I was watching auld Rocknrollas bum chum StopandStep the other night whilst wolfing into a Iceland Big Daddy steak.. he mentioned that premium spins in the bookies were shortly going to be fazed out. Is there any truth to this as it was music to my lugholes when I heard it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blacko said:

I was watching auld Rocknrollas bum chum StopandStep the other night whilst wolfing into a Iceland Big Daddy steak.. he mentioned that premium spins in the bookies were shortly going to be fazed out. Is there any truth to this as it was music to my lugholes when I heard it?

I don't know mate but I'd imagine Darren is in the loop as he does love a FOBT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

It costs time and money for the casino to deal with so they aren't going to lose money source of wealthing someone who deposits a single torn fiver and never returns, they follow what the UKGC set out so its them that need to be berated for there strange rules, the casinos just do what there told in fear of fines.

The opinion I have generated over the years will never be amended mate,  I see so much stuff as convenient BS 

Give me an answer to this please,  why is it that some people ''me included'' have never been asked for SOW and I've done some meaty online bets that can be backed up ? 

I've read others on here say the same,  why do some people appear to be randomly plucked for SOW ? 

And is it ALWAYS a pure coincidence when people are asked it's from a Win / Cash out ?  

Edited by Bangers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blacko said:

I was watching auld Rocknrollas bum chum StopandStep

I watch some pish on YT but how anyone can watch that fudge is beyond me 

Paint watches him dry 

You get a fooking grip of yurself man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bangers said:

And is it ALWAYS a pure coincidence when people are asked it's from a Win / Cash out ?  

It's the ones asked in those situations that come on forums and vent, the ones that get asked when they haven't had a win/cashout just say bollocks and move on or do as asked and carry on without sharing with us.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

It's the ones asked in those situations that come on forums and vent, the ones that get asked when they haven't had a win/cashout just say bollocks and move on or do as asked and carry on without sharing with us.

I still see nothing but convenient BS on behalf of all these Casinos,  they play cards when it suits them 

Plenty people have came on here and told a story about how they were uploading thousands and those uploads all went silky smooth / hassle free 

Then they landed a win and on that cash out were presented with the email requesting SOW,  it's been a recurring tale on here, SOW presented at an all too familiar time. 

The casinos only seem to play that SOW card when the money is going away from them,  I feel they have more leeway than people think.  

I've said on here many times and I'll keep on saying it,  Casinos are rarely squeaky clean. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Bangers said:

I still see nothing but convenient BS on behalf of all these Casinos,  they play cards when it suits them 

Plenty people have came on here and told a story about how they were uploading thousands and those uploads all went silky smooth / hassle free 

Then they landed a win and on that cash out were presented with the email requesting SOW,  it's been a recurring tale on here, SOW presented at an all too familiar time. 

The casinos only seem to play that SOW card when the money is going away from them,  I feel they have more leeway than people think.  

I've said on here many times and I'll keep on saying it,  Casinos are rarely squeaky clean. 

Rizk casino will not let you play without doing sow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bangers said:

No matter what fuckwits are in power it's still very easy to request SOW before any first deposit,  NOT requesting it until a specific time is a bit like an airline requesting a passport in mid-flight. 

Again I repeat,  if SOW is such a concern for all these casinos then ask for it when a player / gambler is registering   

no need for a passport now all you do is show your face to some machines ¬†ūüėā¬†¬†

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bangers said:

The opinion I have generated over the years will never be amended mate,  I see so much stuff as convenient BS 

Give me an answer to this please,  why is it that some people ''me included'' have never been asked for SOW and I've done some meaty online bets that can be backed up ? 

I've read others on here say the same,  why do some people appear to be randomly plucked for SOW ? 

And is it ALWAYS a pure coincidence when people are asked it's from a Win / Cash out ?  

Totally agree the sow came after quite a few decent cashouts way more than deposited running a balance up on roulette and few decent hits on slots does make you wonder 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

It's the ones asked in those situations that come on forums and vent, the ones that get asked when they haven't had a win/cashout just say bollocks and move on or do as asked and carry on without sharing with us.

All British SOW me I said not a chance byeeee. Pretty sure I was in profit with them too.  

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jok3st3r said:

All British SOW me I said not a chance byeeee. Pretty sure I was in profit with them too.  

I've said on here many times and I'll keep on saying it,  Casinos are rarely squeaky clean. 

They are ALL Sneaky bastards,  we are swimming with sharks 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday I've gotten my 2nd casino asking for docs. Each casino I'm at a loss of 5k or more. Why are they doing this, especially when I'm at a loss. The terms need to be changed. 21 casino just gave me a flat out 5 year ban and bet vic just said we need wage slips. I don't work, I don't have to work, and even if I did I would not receive any wage slips. Who Do they think they are, apart from waiting till someone has lost 5k then they stop the account. If this happens to a 1000 people, then that's obviously why. Total scam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Andrewbigbucks said:

Yesterday I've gotten my 2nd casino asking for docs. Each casino I'm at a loss of 5k or more. Why are they doing this, especially when I'm at a loss. The terms need to be changed. 21 casino just gave me a flat out 5 year ban and bet vic just said we need wage slips. I don't work, I don't have to work, and even if I did I would not receive any wage slips. Who Do they think they are, apart from waiting till someone has lost 5k then they stop the account. If this happens to a 1000 people, then that's obviously why. Total scam

It's not the casinos, it's the regulations they have to follow.

If you don't need to work you would have to send bank statements and explain where the money comes from.

Just the way it is now

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now