Wheres Paul?

cj88x

Another Monday night with no stream, worried here about our Pauly lad.

Is his heart really in it anymore? Has he found a new vice/hobby? Has he fallen out of love with us all?

I guess the rumours about him employing Chipmonkz must be true and he's bankrolling him going forward, means we see less of the real rocknrolla taking the shagging lot.

Lets get this hashtag trending on Twitter guys #FindPaul 

Regards

Cj88x

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

8 hours ago, Crowsnest1 said:

I think he’s involved in a massive orgy in a caravan site somewhere and he can’t get any WiFi signal. 

Why wifi , 4g is everywhere. 

Anyway... lets seee..

streaming and gambling is very tough. Not only takes hours of your time, but then you might get tilted after it. Not only that, but you might lose a lot of money in one session. On top of that you will be exausted chatting to everyone. Plus if you drink a lot thats adds more.

Do you still wanna ask where is he for real?

He is fcking had enough of internet, gambling and chatting. Give him rest.

12 minutes ago, CherryPi said:

Why wifi , 4g is everywhere. 

Anyway... lets seee..

streaming and gambling is very tough. Not only takes hours of your time, but then you might get tilted after it. Not only that, but you might lose a lot of money in one session. On top of that you will be exausted chatting to everyone. Plus if you drink a lot thats adds more.

Hmmmmmm you seem to think you know everything ? relax yourself. 

• Love 1

he pretty much a full time gambler , and along with that comes massive downswings on a regular basis , you guys should know this .

if you dont see him for a few days or few weeks hes probably just licking his wounds and wont be feeling sociable to do streams , people need to relax a bit , he will be back when the time is right .

• Keeemon 4

3 minutes ago, Shades111 said:

he pretty much a full time gambler , and along with that comes massive downswings on a regular basis , you guys should know this .

if you dont see him for a few days or few weeks hes probably just licking his wounds and wont be feeling sociable to do streams , people need to relax a bit , he will be back when the time is right .

Agree. It's his life and he doesn't live life just to entertain us. 

• Keeemon 1

13 hours ago, cj88x said:

Another Monday night with no stream, worried here about our Pauly lad.

Is his heart really in it anymore? Paul fudging lives for the streams, he loves it lots like jellytots

Has he found a new vice/hobby? What like building lego or something? 

Has he fallen out of love with us all? No only you! :crywithlaughter:

13 hours ago, thepope said:

Hes rattling through his deposit limits trying to turn 250 in to 1500 for a stream 

Thats my guess

roy-walker-meme-generator-it-s-good-but-it-s-not-right-1b6cf9.jpg.1a49802e050d90839c78dd7ed452fcc7.jpg

12 hours ago, MmmmDonuts said:

I think I'm getting withdrawal symptoms - we need him back! Back Wednesday mate

12 hours ago, Crowsnest1 said:

I think he’s involved in a massive orgy in a caravan site somewhere and he can’t get any WiFi signal. The signals great there apparently

3 hours ago, CherryPi said:

28j9do.jpg.f3a4c2e23f5a7611780885d693a365d1.jpg

2 hours ago, Brownman24 said:

Probably just busy with you know... life?

28j9ko.jpg.df068a49a505ed6885272066d89945d5.jpg

2 hours ago, david1111 said:

Agree. It's his life and he doesn't live life just to entertain us. 

28j9zg.jpg.a45513c6d7c8e8250383c17c4d8a8a48.jpg

• Love 2

On 17/04/2018 at 11:12, pillzandskillz said:

I'm telling you just drive round all the local KFC's in his area till you find him he will be sack deep in a bowl of BBQ kfc beans.

I reckon he is on some sort of KFC pilgrimage travelling barefoot from KFC to KFC around the south coast.

As Hunter S Thompson said.....

"The only thing that really worried me was the KFC. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of a KFC binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. Probably at the next service station."

• Love 2