Recommended Posts

Just now, waynekk said:

Im not here for a lesson in self dicipline u can shove that where the sun dont shine, im here asking have the casino fcked up and can i get something like deposits back ?

Ok so you have lost and now you want your money back 🤦‍♂️ If you won 50 grand would you be contacting them saying your on gamstop? Would you fuck. My mistake from assuming you had a problem gambling because you signed up to gamstop and tried to give you some advice only to be told to shove it where the sun don’t shine 🤦‍♂️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, waynekk said:

Im not here for a lesson in self dicipline u can shove that where the sun dont shine, im here asking have the casino fcked up and can i get something like deposits back ?

Were trying to help here. Keep it civilised. 

I understand the urge to gamble again even if on gamstop. I totally get it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, waynekk said:

im here asking have the casino fcked up and can i get something like deposits back ?

If you had won a decent amount would you make contact with the casino to say you shouldn't have won and wish to give the winnings back ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cheryl T T said:

Well that escalated quickly, I only went to grab a coffee

Soon be eggnog 🎅 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cheryl T T said:

:christmas_tree:and I will be reminded

Christmas can suck my nads poxy time of year 

  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

Christmas can suck my nads poxy time of year 

Yeah it can be quite painful for many. 

What is a nads poxy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thx for the replies ill have to see what 21casino have to say they have closed my account while they investigate, also excuse the snide comment.

6 minutes ago, Bangers said:

If you had won a decent amount would you make contact with the casino to say you shouldn't have won and wish to give the winnings back ? 

They signed up to gamstop win or lose they should of blocked me from depositing in the first place i may even be about even with 21 casino, but they made the error so that is why im here

thx

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cheryl T T said:

Yeah it can be quite painful for many. 

What is a nads poxy?

Nads are bollocks don’t tell me you’ve never heard the word poxy 🤔

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cheryl T T said:

Yeah it can be quite painful for many. 

What is a nads poxy?

Don't ask villa, he'll probably show you

  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, waynekk said:

Im not here for a lesson in self dicipline u can shove that where the sun dont shine, im here asking have the casino fcked up and can i get something like deposits back ?

I suggest you ask Gamstop   if you feel that something has gone wrong  and stop bothering us with  questions we cannot answer.   It seems weird that all the casinos systems have failed except for one that you were trying to open another account with.

  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, david1111 said:

Don't ask villa, he'll probably show you

@Cheryl T T I dare you to ask me again 

  • Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

Nads are bollocks don’t tell me you’ve never heard the word poxy 🤔

Poxy yes but never heard of nads and figured it wasn't your sausage you wanted sucking :crywithlaughter:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, waynekk said:

Thx for the replies ill have to see what 21casino have to say they have closed my account while they investigate, also excuse the snide comment.

They signed up to gamstop win or lose they should of blocked me from depositing in the first place i may even be about even with 21 casino, but they made the error so that is why im here

thx

We all play for the same team,  many of the sites members have all been through similar experiences,  some very dedicated helpful people on the site so hopefully between them you'll get some good advice. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, waynekk said:

Thx for the replies ill have to see what 21casino have to say they have closed my account while they investigate, also excuse the snide comment.

They signed up to gamstop win or lose they should of blocked me from depositing in the first place i may even be about even with 21 casino, but they made the error so that is why im here

thx

Only if all the details are correct 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cheryl T T said:

Poxy yes but never heard of nads and figured it wasn't your sausage you wanted sucking :crywithlaughter:

We do have a unique way of derailing threads. 

Gamstop, to Xmas, to nads and sucking sausages 😆 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, david1111 said:

We do have a unique way of derailing threads. 

Gamstop, to Xmas, to nads and sucking sausages 😆 

It’s @Cheryl T T fault she’s got a filthy mind 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, waynekk said:

Thx for the replies ill have to see what 21casino have to say they have closed my account while they investigate, also excuse the snide comment.

They signed up to gamstop win or lose they should of blocked me from depositing in the first place i may even be about even with 21 casino, but they made the error so that is why im here

thx

Others may be able to confirm but I would prepare yourself for having all your accounts closed down by the casinos 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, philinvicta said:

Others may be able to confirm but I would prepare yourself for having all your accounts closed down by the casinos 

Yes I fully agree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

Others may be able to confirm but I would prepare yourself for having all your accounts closed down by the casinos 

why do you think so?

 

9 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I suggest you ask Gamstop   if you feel that something has gone wrong  and stop bothering us with  questions we cannot answer.   It seems weird that all the casinos systems have failed except for one that you were trying to open another account with.

  

 

"stop bothering us" haha back to lurking

  • Face Palm! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, waynekk said:

why do you think so?

 

"stop bothering us" haha back to lurking

because you have given the evidence that you are not in control of your gambling  so they are obliged to not allow you to gamble with them or they risk a fine 

quite obvious the K is for Kerr.

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now