Nostradamus

Hello TGC Can I Help You?

Recommended Posts

Celestial Greetings ūüôŹ¬†

I have allowed myself sometime to join this very seemingly interesting Forum, To have interactions, I have been reading the many topics, as a Guest for a longtime. I have noticed that there a a core group of Members, that Frequent TGC, I feel I have a lot of Wisdom to share so please feel free to ask me anything, I may even predict your Future.

Understanding created by the intellect cannot be acquired by means of the occult, only by the aid of the zodiac, bringing forth that small flame by whose light part of the future may be discerned.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Tuesdays winning euromillions numbers would be great thanks.

I'll cut you in

Edited by david1111
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @david1111 for your warm welcome, I see you are a Man who holds Power in TGC. Sadly i cannot help you in your question, as you know very very well, In the majority of cases No good will come to those, who go from having little to lots in a short space of time, I can however help you with any soul searching questions you would like me to answer. 

Understanding created by the intellect cannot be acquired by means of the occult, only by the aid of the zodiac, bringing forth that small flame by whose light part of the future may be discerned

 

ūü§≤

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Nostradamus said:

Celestial Greetings ūüôŹ¬†

I have allowed myself sometime to join this very seemingly interesting Forum, To have interactions, I have been reading the many topics, as a Guest for a longtime. I have noticed that there a a core group of Members, that Frequent TGC, I feel I have a lot of Wisdom to share so please feel free to ask me anything, I may even predict your Future.

Understanding created by the intellect cannot be acquired by means of the occult, only by the aid of the zodiac, bringing forth that small flame by whose light part of the future may be discerned.

Welcome back Adam or The Gnome 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Afternoon @1pstaker thank you for your warm welcome, Like @david1111 I see also your a Man of power within these sacred grounds.

I know not of who you speak? Are there any of the Worlds Mysteries you would like me to answer?

 

Understanding created by the intellect cannot be acquired by means of the occult, only by the aid of the zodiac, bringing forth that small flame by whose light part of the future may be discerned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Welcome aboard the good ship TGC @Nostradamus

Good Afternoon @MrUKHackz i feel privileged to recieve a welcome from the head honcho, of this awe inspiring internet group.

Have you any burning questions you would like me to unravel for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

Alright

Greetings @Chair Slots I hope i find your well and content in your life?

Have you perhaps any life questions you would like me to possibly answer for you?

 

Understanding created by the intellect cannot be acquired by means of the occult, only by the aid of the zodiac, bringing forth that small flame by whose light part of the future may be discerned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to TGC @Nostradamus I feel like you may have been a member before.  :thinking_face:

Do you like pens? 

  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Nostradamus said:

Have you any burning questions you would like me to unravel for you?

What is greater than God, more evil than the Devil, rich people need it, poor people have it and if you eat it you'll die?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

What is greater than God, more evil than the Devil, rich people need it, poor people have it and if you eat it you'll die?

I know, I know :woman_raising_hand:

  • Haha 1
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Welcome to TGC @Nostradamus I feel like you may have been a member before.  :thinking_face:

Do you like pens? 

Hello @Jok3st3r I am indeed blessed with all these welcomes from, the higher echelons of TGC from my reckoning, that is all the Moderator's, that have shown the outstretched hand, I thank you.

In answer to your question, I feel ūüĖä are a wonderful thing, sadly my prediction is there will be a thing that reside, in museums within a few short years, much like there predecessors the scribe and quill.

Do you like pens @Jok3st3r?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

What is greater than God, more evil than the Devil, rich people need it, poor people have it and if you eat it you'll die?

Nothing. Nothing is greater than God, nothing is more evil than the devil, the poor have nothing, the rich need nothing and if you eat nothing you’ll die.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

I know, I know :woman_raising_hand:

@Jok3st3r you seem very intuitive, have you any other questions you would like me to decipher for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Nostradamus said:

@Jok3st3r you seem very intuitive, have you any other questions you would like me to decipher for you?

Not at this time  but thanks

Edited by Jok3st3r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello and welcome @Nostradamus, can you tell me when @Denman will post his next horse selection please? the guests are getting desperate to put some food on the table during this cost of living crisis 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You sound very familiar 

If I'm bored tonight I'll still go along with shit  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The_Guests said:

hello and welcome @Nostradamus, can you tell me when @Denman will post his next horse selection please? the guests are getting desperate to put some food on the table during this cost of living crisis 

Hello @The_Guests thank you for your warm welcome, In answer to your question re @Denman in my readings of this particular Man, he seems somewhat aloof, I notice he is not such a part of TGC much as he was before, being @Nostradamus I am obviously aware of the reasoning behind this, Fear not a Man of such tact and intelligence and self worth will im sure, throw you some crumbs from his guilded cage, at somepoint in the future.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bangers said:

You sound very familiar 

If I'm bored tonight I'll still go along with shit  

Hello @Bangers another one of the main TGC players, Its like all the Cream is coming to the top.

I look forward to your questions when you decide im worthy of "playing along with"  I will for my part promise not to attempt to compete in your many many many random posts.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The_Guests said:

hello and welcome @Nostradamus, can you tell me when @Denman will post his next horse selection please? the guests are getting desperate to put some food on the table during this cost of living crisis 

If you PM me your address I will be happy to forward on some rice 

It's all about sharing 

  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bangers said:

If you PM me your address I will be happy to forward on some rice 

It's all about sharing 

Indeed @Bangers

¬†‚ÄúThe miracle is this: The more we share the more we have.‚ÄĚ
‚ÄĒ Leonard Nimoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nostradamus said:

Hello @Bangers another one of the main TGC players, Its like all the Cream is coming to the top.

I look forward to your questions when you decide im worthy of "playing along with"  I will for my part promise not to attempt to compete in your many many many random posts.

 

I'm a big deal on this site 

Very much loved 

It's a natural gift I have 

And on the days I did actually attend school they always said I'd never amount to anything,  they said Id be nothing more than a shit4brains waster 

Well look at me now 

I feel I had the last laugh and would love to return to that very school 

Sadly it burnt to the ground but I was found Not guilty for that. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nostradamus

I have to go now and consume some Special Brew in the rear garden 

You have a nice day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now