❤️❤️lionesses ♥️♥️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Kinkerbells

What does my nut in with football and I'm talking about they bunch of overpaid wanker men too 

All these hand gestures when they score 

That plum Gareth Bale doing that stupid heart then you had that muppet female who plays for England doing the same 

Today's football has just crossed a line and it crossed it years ago,  money and glamour ruined the game. 

It's just one big commercial pile of bullshit 

46 minutes ago, david1111 said:

87000 at the stadium, 17 million watched on TV.

I would say that definitely puts the sexist folk in a minority 

Wonder how many of them back at home watching were perverts 

They men with wife's or GF's that keep a very close eye on all the internet history 

OH By the way I've got some play boy mags and Fiesta from the 80's and 90's if anyone is interested 

The girls did paly well and well done to them 

All just messing on here David 

We can be a rough bunch at times but it's all just daft banter 

Guest Chair Slots
2 hours ago, david1111 said:

87000 at the stadium, 17 million watched on TV.

I would say that definitely puts the sexist folk in a minority 

Nah the UK population is nearly 68 million so don't worry, there are still 51 million sexist fuckers out there. 👍

Kinks will know we are just pissing on her spuds 

That girls got bigger baws on her than some of the males on here 

If she is on a full on Grade A strop pushing over chairs etc,  We can always bring her mood back around with the lure of some new flip flips 

Edited by Bangers

• 2 weeks later...

@Kinkerbells

On reading back over some of my posts Id like to apologise as some comments were a bit strong 

They were genuinely posted with humour in mind but again when reading now I can understand how they might have crossed the line 

Sorry if some of the things I said may have spoiled the historic moment and took the edge off a good night 

I know I've crossed the line plenty of times in real life with people and have a long reputation for being very cheeky,  some get me some don't but again sorry for the comments. 

• Puke! 1

39 minutes ago, Bangers said:

@Kinkerbells

On reading back over some of my posts Id like to apologise as some comments were a bit strong 

They were genuinely posted with humour in mind but again when reading now I can understand how they might have crossed the line 

Sorry if some of the things I said may have spoiled the historic moment and took the edge off a good night 

I know I've crossed the line plenty of times in real life with people and have a long reputation for being very cheeky,  some get me some don't but again sorry for the comments. 

You know me very well I tolerate a lot and not alot gets my goat well if it does I can’t be assed to say anything usually but honestly these comments are far past the line and i take offense . From this moment on I will just forget about it all but I will say I’m astonished some not all comments wasn’t removed . The post was to show support not give people the freedom to spit venom against women but it looks like I’ve rocked the boat too much on here recently by not keeping in line or keeping my mouth shut so I guess my times up on here. 
take care sweetheart. And good luck with your gee gees xx

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Kinkerbells said:

You know me very well I tolerate a lot and not alot gets my goat well if it does I can’t be assed to say anything usually but honestly these comments are far past the line and i take offense . From this moment on I will just forget about it all but I will say I’m astonished some not all comments wasn’t removed . The post was to show support not give people the freedom to spit venom against women but it looks like I’ve rocked the boat too much on here recently by not keeping in line or keeping my mouth shut so I guess my times up on here. 
take care sweetheart. And good luck with your gee gees xx

I can't remember the exact year but back in the 90's I took a job hoffman pressing,  still to this day I don't know how I even got the job but it was offered and I took it, it was a wedding firm and all they dealt with was male groom outfits, top hats, waistcoats, kilts you name it,  the company was dominated by females of all ages and they were WILD, our delivery driver and the Owner were male but the driver was out all the time and the Owner was either mostly out or in his office. 

Right from day one I knew what these girls were going to be like but I had some of the best laughs I've ever had in my life with them,  Id even get my arse slapped but being a very slutty man I didn't mind, once I was up to speed on the press I was one of them and respected, even went a few nights out with them to the disapproval of my then Mrs. 

In short Kinks it was their own environment and even though sometimes they were WILD it was just their way of getting through the day, I seen some of them in tears in the canteen on certain days and I never enquired why, I knew on they days it was a strictly ''females only'' discussion but Id try my best a day or so later at cheering up that girl I saw crying. 

I've said before to a few members in PM's that on a site like this we are never all going to ever be in the same place at the same time, some members good day might be another members bad day.  I know on reading back my own posts some of them were a bit raw,  humour that didn't fit everyone, you have been a long standing loyal member of this site and I've seen you fight a few corners with admiration. 

It's a rough and tumble gambling site so shots will always be fired in some formation, dropping out Cos of a few daft comments from me or any others would be a bit of a let down, I for one have you down as being able to roll with the punches or even returning with stronger. 

Bowing out is not the way. 

We've just been daft,  you are required here on duty representing all the Gals. 

Tapping out over our daftness is not an option 

sweet.PNG

Edited by Bangers
  • Keeemon 1

Guest Chair Slots
5 hours ago, Bangers said:

@Kinkerbells

By my reckoning every post I saw on here was intended as a joke and no genuine malice was behind what was posted. Remember the golden rule mate - offense is taken, not given.

Never change for other people. I’m often surprised by the relatively little amount of shit I get on here sometimes considering how far I push it 😆 I can only summarise it’s because pretty much everyone here abides by said golden rule.

@Bangers I’ve come to reply but this will be my last. Your comment I took to the heart thank you and I get it fully. Listen women can be sexist just as much as men don’t get it twisted but you won’t get that from me. In all honesty no I’m not in a good place I’m going through some shit right now that perhaps has made me a bit touchy or sensitive but am I fuck backing down when I don’t think something is right. And you may laugh but I’m trying to build a racing YouTube channel and some of the feedback/comments I get are 20 times worse than this and was extremely bad when the girls where playing as obviously I’m very passionate about sport and was cheering our girls on throughout the comp so when we actually won in true becky style I went mental lol then come on here where I kinda feel safe to post anything turns out I’m getting comments exactly like the ones on my channel. You may or not believe it but trying to make a go of something in the racing scene is extremely difficult as a girl as they just presume we’re only interested in hair or nails fuck me I couldn’t be more opposite. Sport is in my blood not gambling sport ofc I’ll have a flutter and enjoy just sitting watching racing or footy or anything really like right now commenwealth games. I dunno maybe I’ve just took this a little to heart but this is why I need to go I am in no frame of mind to ignore I’m biting and being a bitch. This is not me I realize this so I guess I apologize for my outbursts.

thank you for taking time to try help and work things out .

much love ❤️