❤️❤️lionesses ♥️♥️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Kinkerbells

1 minute ago, ryans_slots said:

Amazing scenes! Congratulations to the women's team!

image.png.274b4f0ffd1af815cc4e7b521a1097ca.pngimage.thumb.png.318285da98fcffb3d5e32d110ef39e3c.png

I’m surprised you’ve stop playing slots long enough to watch it.

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Great “sarcasm” 

You itching for me to kick off all 3 of you are but I’m not letting you piss on my parade. Sexism should not be tolerated anywhere but I’m not the only female in here and it’s obviously accepted by all the other females on here so I’ll go back to my celebrating. 

have a great evening 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿♥️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿♥️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿♥️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿♥️

25 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

You itching for me to kick off all 3 of you are but I’m not letting you piss on my parade. Sexism should not be tolerated anywhere but I’m not the only female in here and it’s obviously accepted by all the other females on here so I’ll go back to my celebrating. 

have a great evening 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿♥️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿♥️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿♥️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿♥️

Emily Pankhurst over here! We all recognise how well the ladies did to lift the trophy which they fully deserved to win, we’re only breaking balls, no need for a shit fit.

34 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Sexism should not be tolerated anywhere 

I agree Bitches are just as equal us as men. I’m glad them Hoe’s won today. Slappers don’t as much recognition as the blokes game. I’m sure over time the tarts game will be on the same level as the mens 

1 hour ago, Gkell727 said:

Hardly an accomplishment - we’ve pumped shit loads into Womens football. Most teams in the Euro’s don’t even have a domestic league. 

Like Man City winning the south west conference league 

Thats not actually true, been watching the Womens football a little bit here and there since Man Utd made their womens team and the French, Germans and maybe even the Spanish teams are ahead of the English WSL teams at current, although the WSL is catching up. There is actually a common complaint amongst the majority of WSL teams, lack of funding. 

Guest Chair Slots
52 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

I agree Bitches are just as equal us as men. I’m glad them Hoe’s won today. Slappers don’t as much recognition as the blokes game. I’m sure over time the tarts game will be on the same level as the mens 

Why do women always say they want to be equal to men? Why not say they want to be better? That shows a lack of ambition to me. Which is why men are better.