TV stream?

3 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I use this for sports streaming, has all the Sky Sports channels, all the BT Sports and racing channels.  It can suffer from freezing as well, most days it runs fine but some days it plays up and it's always a few minutes behind real time so it's no use for live betting.

http://ks.freestreams-live1.com/sky-sp-mainevent0/

Ha....strangely that was the one I was on!!! As I said, it kept freezing, so seeking another

1 minute ago, 1pstaker said:

Yeah, have always watched it on RTE...but it has now been blocked

You used to be able to watch RTE from anywhere in the world because a lot of Irish in Australia and USA used to watch it.   Maybe try a good VPN  if someone has one

5 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

@1pstaker  are you all geared up for Sunday.

Hope the daughter wins 

Thanks mate. Yes all ready for the big match...she and the team been preparing well, and she assures me they are very confident. Be great to see them win it, and selfishly of course, be fantastic to watch her pick up the trophy should they do so. 

Just now, 1pstaker said:

Thanks mate. Yes all ready for the big match...she and the team been preparing well, and she assures me they are very confident. Be great to see them win it, and selfishly of course, be fantastic to watch her pick up the trophy should they do so. 

Do you have tickets or will it be a  tv job ?

2 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

@philinvicta are you watching? Cork once again ABYSMAL for the first 20 minutes. Somehow though gone in level at half time having been 6 points behind! 

I cannot believe they have gone in level at Half time.  When they went 6-0 down  and did not look like scoring I thought they were done for

Edited by philinvicta

Just now, philinvicta said:

I cannot believe they have gone in level at Half time.  When they went 6-0 down  and did not look like scoring I thought they were done for

Indeed...all to play for, but they need that last 10 minutes performance for the whole 2nd half. Game on though