Sign in to follow this  
1pstaker

TV stream?

Recommended Posts

Anyone know of a good free tv stream? RTE (Ireland) was blocked today, and I struggled with a dodgy tv stream that froze every few minutes to watch the hurling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I use this for sports streaming, has all the Sky Sports channels, all the BT Sports and racing channels.  It can suffer from freezing as well, most days it runs fine but some days it plays up and it's always a few minutes behind real time so it's no use for live betting.

http://ks.freestreams-live1.com/sky-sp-mainevent0/

Ha....strangely that was the one I was on!!! As I said, it kept freezing, so seeking another

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Ha....strangely that was the one I was on!!! As I said, it kept freezing, so seeking another

have you tried RTE itself .   Site is RTE.ie.   Go to the live player  the Camogie is on RTE 2.    Galway V Kilkenny at 5.30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

have you tried RTE itself .   Site is RTE.ie.   Go to the live player  the Camogie is on RTE 2.    Galway V Kilkenny at 5.30

Yeah, have always watched it on RTE...but it has now been blocked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1pstaker said:

Yeah, have always watched it on RTE...but it has now been blocked

Can you use a VPN?

  • Hmmm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jok3st3r said:

Can you use a VPN?

Dunno never used one, worth a try I suppose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1pstaker said:

Yeah, have always watched it on RTE...but it has now been blocked

You used to be able to watch RTE from anywhere in the world because a lot of Irish in Australia and USA used to watch it.   Maybe try a good VPN  if someone has one

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to the daughter on reaching the final again  hopefully a rematch against Galway

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Ha....strangely that was the one I was on!!! As I said, it kept freezing, so seeking another

I've been watching the darts all week and it's been fine, then last nights Price match it starts sticking and freezing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, philinvicta said:

Congrats to the daughter on reaching the final again  hopefully a rematch against Galway

Cheers bud...to be fair Cork were extremely lucky. If they play like that in the final they will be destroyed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/07/2022 at 17:23, 1pstaker said:

Dunno never used one, worth a try I suppose

Protonvpn is free

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

@1pstaker  are you all geared up for Sunday.

Hope the daughter wins 

Thanks mate. Yes all ready for the big match...she and the team been preparing well, and she assures me they are very confident. Be great to see them win it, and selfishly of course, be fantastic to watch her pick up the trophy should they do so. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1pstaker said:

Thanks mate. Yes all ready for the big match...she and the team been preparing well, and she assures me they are very confident. Be great to see them win it, and selfishly of course, be fantastic to watch her pick up the trophy should they do so. 

 

 

Do you have tickets or will it be a  tv job ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, philinvicta said:

Do you have tickets or will it be a  tv job ?

Tv mate 😞   

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1pstaker said:

Tv mate 😞   

Hopefully she makes a few more and you get the chance to go to Croke Park

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@philinvicta are you watching? Cork once again ABYSMAL for the first 20 minutes. Somehow though gone in level at half time having been 6 points behind! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

@philinvicta are you watching? Cork once again ABYSMAL for the first 20 minutes. Somehow though gone in level at half time having been 6 points behind! 

I cannot believe they have gone in level at Half time.  When they went 6-0 down  and did not look like scoring I thought they were done for

Edited by philinvicta
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, philinvicta said:

I cannot believe they have gone in level at Half time.  When they went 6-0 down  and did not look like scoring I thought they were done for

Indeed...all to play for, but they need that last 10 minutes performance for the whole 2nd half. Game on though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could of gone either way @1pstaker   always hard to lose by a point.   I thought the referee was going to do the typical GAA thing of playing until they equalised or Kilkenny went 2 up 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this