Glorious Goodwood 2022 Doubles Comp

Jok3st3r

45 minutes ago, Bangers said:

@VillaLad

Pick any day in the future man 

£50 stake or £100 

We'll go head to head and see if I can maybe change your opinion on E/w betting 

You must place Win Bets 

I'll place E/w 

Up for it ? 

What do you mean change my opinion on EW betting? I do bet EW Sometimes but only if it’s 12/1 or more. Betting EW to just get your money back if it places ain’t gambling is it? Well I don’t think so anyway 

4 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

What do you mean change my opinion on EW betting? I do bet EW Sometimes but only if it’s 12/1 or more. Betting EW to just get your money back if it places ain’t gambling is it? Well I don’t think so anyway 

I think we just see things differently mate 

Example 1 

Putting money on anything of chance is gambling in my world 

It's all about profit,  if I can make £50 in a day I'm cool with that,  £100 or more is all fine by me 

Id much rather go £50 E/w at 5/1 over than £100 on the nose and see the horse then finish 2nd,  if 2nd then money is gone and You are now back in the wallet for fresh new money 

Id rather get the £100 back if the horse was 2nd and I played safe and can roll again without using fresh new money 

placed.PNG

won.PNG

@VillaLad

I've done 5 ton E/w on a horse priced up at 5/1 plenty of times in my life,  if the horse is placed it's £ back,  it's better me getting my money back than the bookmaker keeping it 

I don't see what the Issue would ever be with that style of gambling,  Yes it's playing safe but as I said fella, Id still rather collect my £ back should the horse finish 2nd or 3rd 

If it wins Id still be more than happy with the return 

Profit is Profit 

Putting 1k on the nose is a very confident bet,   bit of a pisser if the punter is hitting 2nd's and 3rd for a long period of time,  new £ is required from each loss 

5ton.PNG

• Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I'm a one man band
Nobody cares nor understands
Is there anybody out there wanna lend a hand
To my one man band

If there are not any objections, if @ScouseSi and @Chair Slots do not select tomorrow, I think we should pair the 2 that have been abandoned and make a team of @Mad Slasher McGurk and @The_Guests

• Keeemon 3

A cracking last selection means it ladies day today as The Double Enders @Chrissy_M and @Kinkerbells storm into an early lead. The Torn Fivers team of @Frosty and @margate1985 are in second with the Baldy Dossers of @Bangers and @MrUKHackz sitting in the 3rd spot. 

Tomorrow rule is 25 win or 12.5ew on 3 selections per player.

Please look through and let me know if any mistakes

Capture.PNG

• Good Luck! 2
  • Keeemon 2