Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

It’s too hot for words like this 🤯

It just means extortionate… 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gambling is going the way drugs currently are - they are illegal so people go to the black market.

The UKGC have the chance right now to stop this, probably just with some simple compromises.

How stupid would it be to bring in tighter regulations that are designed to protect vulnerable people, and the net cause of that is to put them in more danger?

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bangers said:

I often wonder how it started, all this Trans generation is like some new wild fire fashion,  even the age it's on kids is very disturbing 

I was quite annoyed last week when my 12yr old daughter came home from school and explained how she could have a penis if she wants made from skin grafts from the back of her arm.

I said how on earth do you know that? She said we had an hour presentation put on by the school from a non binary explaining that we are not trapped how we are born and can be anything we want!

She's in year 7 ffs, half the class haven't even started puberty yet.

I'm a firm believer it's to do with population control and to stop heterosexual couples breeding and that's why its rammed down our throats at any and every opportunity in recent times.

Anyway back to my review, I've just put myself off my lunch, lucky I've already eaten it! :DavidBrent:

  • Shocked 1
  • Face Palm! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I was quite annoyed last week when my 12yr old daughter came home from school and explained how she could have a penis if she wants made from skin grafts from the back of her arm.

I said how on earth do you know that? She said we had an hour presentation put on by the school from a non binary explaining that we are not trapped how we are born and can be anything we want!

She's in year 7 ffs, half the class haven't even started puberty yet.

I'm a firm believer it's to do with population control and to stop heterosexual couples breeding and that's why its rammed down our throats at any and every opportunity in recent times.

Anyway back to my review, I've just put myself off my lunch, lucky I've already eaten it! :DavidBrent:

That is disgraceful. 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I was quite annoyed last week when my 12yr old daughter came home from school and explained how she could have a penis if she wants made from skin grafts from the back of her arm.

I said how on earth do you know that? She said we had an hour presentation put on by the school from a non binary explaining that we are not trapped how we are born and can be anything we want!

She's in year 7 ffs, half the class haven't even started puberty yet.

I'm a firm believer it's to do with population control and to stop heterosexual couples breeding and that's why its rammed down our throats at any and every opportunity in recent times.

Anyway back to my review, I've just put myself off my lunch, lucky I've already eaten it! :DavidBrent:

It's appalling that these pricks are even allowed to come within 100 miles of a child to start brainwashing them that all this is 'normal and acceptable'

I don't disagree that there is hidden agenda with it all. If these twats are being granted permission to go into schools to sprout off this nonsense, then someone in government is giving this the greenlight to suit a wider narrative. 

I have two daughters (8 and 6) so they are abit young currently to be aware of this, however it does concern me just how far this will all go, as it does sadly seem to have really accelerated in the last couple of years.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrUKHackz said:

Anyway back to my review, I've just put myself off my lunch, lucky I've already eaten it!

Hot Dog or Prawn ring ? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Solario333 said:

How far can society control intrusion into our lives , when data protection laws seem to be violated ad hoc when you are a gambler.  Successive governments have decided that income from gambling must be channelled into the treasury , and that producing draconian measures, under the guise of protecting us from harm , is the responsible way to go........result --- bookies still making a fortune from FOBTs and just as many hardened gamblers losing control daily in the shops on RTPs that are usurious. --- online casinos want your whole life story , and your account of every penny spent to justify the subsequent ability to take as much from you as before ... 

Now the new proposals will result in most of us hanging up our online gambling boots and walking away .... as soon our every move will be recorded by face recognition cameras and we will be soon paying for everything by fingerprint .. 

when will common sense return as allow us to determine our own choice ?

when will the internet be cleared of all the scammers  ?

Why is my smartphone receiving texts from random bots ? 

It's all because money can be made , and rich people can be richer at your expense.  

 

 

They should of learnt their lesson when they introduced the betting tax and several thousand jobs left the UK for Gibraltar.  They will only realise when they wake up to the fact that online companies can operate anywhere and provide services  in the same way customer service jobs are based in India.

They will only wake up once they realise that many thousands of jobs have disappeared from the betting industry and by creating control they have destroyed the horseracing industry as well.  By the time they react it will be  too late to reinstate it.

 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

could have a penis if she wants made from skin grafts from the back of her arm.

Does this mean you can have a right big cock if ya have chubby arms 🧐

Seriously though they really need to fuck off and stop ramming this information into children’s heads.. let them investigate these matters once they enter adulthood. It’s the same with religion, thumped into them from birth.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Does this mean you can have a right big cock if ya have chubby arms 🧐

Not sure mate but @Gkell727 has some pretty big scars on the back of his arms come to think of it :Mutley:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Not sure mate but @Gkell727 has some pretty big scars on the back of his arms come to think of it :Mutley:

I guess that’s the reason Mrs @Gkell727 always has a smile on her face 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I guess that’s the reason Mrs @Gkell727 always has a smile on her face 😂

Answer your what’s app 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read the first page, got a gambling related reply, then read the second page, crazy world ain't it @MrUKHackz , brainwashing going on by the fruit loops.

One thing you can be sure of is that sports betting will be largely left alone in these reviews as the Horse Racing industry is pushing back very hard with regard to revenue for jobs and racing itself. All the regulation is pushed into online casinos as there is less resistance to that from the UK both economically and politically, don't know why you cant leave stakes, autoplay and even bonus buys on, and everyone just have a KYC done by a gamstop type body that imposes an affordable limit that you can spend online across all casinos, so if your net worth is 1k, your limit is £50/month, 1m, 50k per month, which you could lower but not raise. Not hard is it? 

 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/07/2022 at 13:00, MrUKHackz said:

I was quite annoyed last week when my 12yr old daughter came home from school and explained how she could have a penis if she wants made from skin grafts from the back of her arm.

I said how on earth do you know that? She said we had an hour presentation put on by the school from a non binary explaining that we are not trapped how we are born and can be anything we want!

She's in year 7 ffs, half the class haven't even started puberty yet.

I'm a firm believer it's to do with population control and to stop heterosexual couples breeding and that's why its rammed down our throats at any and every opportunity in recent times.

Anyway back to my review, I've just put myself off my lunch, lucky I've already eaten it! :DavidBrent:

To be fair, if they haven't already consulted you I'm pretty sure the school should be asking the parents if they are happy for them to take part in these lessons.

My little girl is 3 and the world she is growing up in and what is being normalised scares me to death. I have no problem with someone wanting to be non binary if it makes them happy but please don't force that perspective on me and expect me to accept your world view. At my work now they have introduced pronouns in people's email signatures etc, its mainstream now for fear of offence yet they will tell me how much I can spin on line (if I did). 

Back to the school issue, I hope I bring my little one up to be adjusted and understand the world as best I can but if a school ever snuck a lesson like that in without consulting me I would lose my shit and rip them to pieces. Like you say, you little un is 12, they haven't got a fraction of the hormones running through their body they will do in a couple of years. It was goths then emos when I was younger but now it's non binary, just leave it at that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/07/2022 at 13:00, MrUKHackz said:

I was quite annoyed last week when my 12yr old daughter came home from school and explained how she could have a penis if she wants made from skin grafts from the back of her arm.

I said how on earth do you know that? She said we had an hour presentation put on by the school from a non binary explaining that we are not trapped how we are born and can be anything we want!

She's in year 7 ffs, half the class haven't even started puberty yet.

I'm a firm believer it's to do with population control and to stop heterosexual couples breeding and that's why its rammed down our throats at any and every opportunity in recent times.

Anyway back to my review, I've just put myself off my lunch, lucky I've already eaten it! :DavidBrent:

It's so difficult to comment on these subjects at the risk of saying the wrong thing.

I totally agree with big bucks in as much that it should have been your decision as to whether or not you wanted her to attend.

Kids need educating in the ways of the world nowadays, but not  as you mentioned in the way they did it putting them thoughts into her head. It probably confused the poor kids to hell.

Can definitely understand your annoyance

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

It's so difficult to comment on these subjects at the risk of saying the wrong thing.

I totally agree with big bucks in as much that it should have been your decision as to whether or not you wanted her to attend.

Kids need educating in the ways of the world nowadays, but not  as you mentioned in the way they did it putting them thoughts into her head. It probably confused the poor kids to hell.

Can definitely understand your annoyance

Luckily for me I've spent very little time apart from them since they were born so they are basically mini Me's but I fear for the children that have broken homes or parents that work away.

They love @Gkell727 to bits so you know they have there heads screwed on, always tapping him up for £20 for Roblox! 

Back to the main point, I was always under the impression that "you" knew if you were different and didn't need to be told or encouraged, it's just something you always knew which is why I find it a bit out of order almost promoting it to them passively.

  • Love 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Luckily for me I've spent very little time apart from them since they were born so they are basically mini Me's but I fear for the children that have broken homes or parents that work away.

They love @Gkell727 to bits so you know they have there heads screwed on, always tapping him up for £20 for Roblox! 

Back to the main point, I was always under the impression that "you" knew if you were different and didn't need to be told or encouraged, it's just something you always knew which is why I find it a bit out of order almost promoting it to them passively.

I hate things being pushed down your throat all the time.

I'm very liberal in this respect and don't have any issue whatsoever in people being what they want to be.

When we were kids all we got was a video about not getting a bird pregnant

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/07/2022 at 16:55, Gkell727 said:

Answer your what’s app 

What's with they people ? 

OH Soz

I only check my phone every 16 weeks 

:face_with_rolling_eyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t be having all this non binary rubbish all these people who have suddenly jumped on the bandwagon who identify as this or that really piss me off. It’s quite simple your either male or female there are only 2 genders. I understand some people who “are born into the wrong body” but all these other mentalist’s should be told they are mental and locked up in a padded room if they come out with such shit like I identify as a rocking horse etc. Another topic I don’t get is the amount of kids nowadays who have autism it really baffles the life out of me I’m 43 and never seen any kids with it when I was young. Then all of a sudden there was loads of kids with ADHD (no they are just naughty kids) and now it’s progressed to autism. Makes you wonder what the government are allowing in these injections women have during pregnancy and the kids themselves after being born cause it’s hard to believe there were hardly any cases 30 years or so ago to now millions of kids having autism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VillaLad said:

I can’t be having all this non binary rubbish all these people who have suddenly jumped on the bandwagon who identify as this or that really piss me off. It’s quite simple your either male or female there are only 2 genders. I understand some people who “are born into the wrong body” but all these other mentalist’s should be told they are mental and locked up in a padded room if they come out with such shit like I identify as a rocking horse etc. Another topic I don’t get is the amount of kids nowadays who have autism it really baffles the life out of me I’m 43 and never seen any kids with it when I was young. Then all of a sudden there was loads of kids with ADHD (no they are just naughty kids) and now it’s progressed to autism. Makes you wonder what the government are allowing in these injections women have during pregnancy and the kids themselves after being born cause it’s hard to believe there were hardly any cases 30 years or so ago to now millions of kids having autism.

 

basta.PNG

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, VillaLad said:

I can’t be having all this non binary rubbish all these people who have suddenly jumped on the bandwagon who identify as this or that really piss me off. It’s quite simple your either male or female there are only 2 genders. I understand some people who “are born into the wrong body” but all these other mentalist’s should be told they are mental and locked up in a padded room if they come out with such shit like I identify as a rocking horse etc. Another topic I don’t get is the amount of kids nowadays who have autism it really baffles the life out of me I’m 43 and never seen any kids with it when I was young. Then all of a sudden there was loads of kids with ADHD (no they are just naughty kids) and now it’s progressed to autism. Makes you wonder what the government are allowing in these injections women have during pregnancy and the kids themselves after being born cause it’s hard to believe there were hardly any cases 30 years or so ago to now millions of kids having autism.

Got to pick up on the autism thing mate.

I look after a child on a regular basis who has a form of autism so I understand it.

Don't forget when you and I were kids it wasn't that kids didn't have autism, it was the fact that it went undiagnosed. Medicine has moved on a lot.

In our days at school kids who may have had undiagnosed autism were simply just considered thick or stupid. 

Imagine how they must have felt not being able to express themselves and literally receiving little or no help at all.

Thankfully this is no longer the case

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing in Crypto casinos is no reverse withdrawals, coz you get paid very fast it happen to me many times under 1min got paid, Crypto casinos are not cheap to play, you get a fee 4% to 5% when you buy crypto, and you also get a small  fee in cash out, you could also hit by Tax bill if you cash out more than £4k a year, regards to safety is 0, they can easily refuse to pay you and block your account

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Got to pick up on the autism thing mate.

I look after a child on a regular basis who has a form of autism so I understand it.

Don't forget when you and I were kids it wasn't that kids didn't have autism, it was the fact that it went undiagnosed. Medicine has moved on a lot.

In our days at school kids who may have had undiagnosed autism were simply just considered thick or stupid. 

Imagine how they must have felt not being able to express themselves and literally receiving little or no help at all.

Thankfully this is no longer the case

This is very true. We're all on the spectrum in some form. Our cognitive abilities are unique individually as our fingerprint.

I think that it is fair to say that greater care is now taken not to label children and adults without professional diagnosis. 

So many missed out or were seen as troublesome/weird and it is woeful to look back. The life and lived experiences would have been very poor.

There are however some parents that label children as having this diagnosis due to poor parenting and that in itself is emotionally abusive.

It sadly opens the doors to greater benefits and deprives those children with genuine needs through abuse of educational funding via SENDS.

There are changes coming to prevent this and I can't wait for those that are in need to finally have the funding to support better outcomes.

Edited by Cheryl T T
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, david1111 said:

Got to pick up on the autism thing mate.

I look after a child on a regular basis who has a form of autism so I understand it.

Don't forget when you and I were kids it wasn't that kids didn't have autism, it was the fact that it went undiagnosed. Medicine has moved on a lot.

In our days at school kids who may have had undiagnosed autism were simply just considered thick or stupid. 

Imagine how they must have felt not being able to express themselves and literally receiving little or no help at all.

Thankfully this is no longer the case

I’m not saying autism don’t exist, I’m questioning how there is so many kids with some sort of it nowadays compared to 30 years ago. I know you said there could have been loads undiagnosed but I don’t believe it, The government or whoever are injecting kids with these things. Not once in my youth did I ever see any kid needing some sort of sensory room just like I didn’t see any kid needing to wear headphones, earmuffs everywhere they go. Could it be that kids ain’t kids anymore they hardly go out n play like we used to they are all stuck in there houses with iPads shoved in there faces to keep them quiet. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

I’m not saying autism don’t exist, I’m questioning how there is so many kids with some sort of it nowadays compared to 30 years ago. I know you said there could have been loads undiagnosed but I don’t believe it, The government or whoever are injecting kids with these things. Not once in my youth did I ever see any kid needing some sort of sensory room just like I didn’t see any kid needing to wear headphones, earmuffs everywhere they go. Could it be that kids ain’t kids anymore they hardly go out n play like we used to they are all stuck in there houses with iPads shoved in there faces to keep them quiet. 

It's obviously a topic close to my heart, but we've all got our own opinions. Neither of us are medical experts, we just comment based on our own life experiences. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, david1111 said:

It's obviously a topic close to my heart, but we've all got our own opinions. Neither of us are medical experts, we just comment based on our own life experiences. 

That’s the politest way I’ve ever heard “shut up you prick your not an expert” 😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now