Vegas Megaways Review

MrUKHackz

Guest Chair Slots

Where did you see the max win is 172k x? I thought BTG didn’t put a cap on their games? Or is that just the highest win that came out in testing?

14 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

Where did you see the max win is 172k x? I thought BTG didn’t put a cap on their games? Or is that just the highest win that came out in testing?

In the description from BTG for clients, I'd imagined they ran a billion spins and that was the highest simulated win

VegasMWMaxWin.png

Guest Chair Slots
10 hours ago, ISlot said:

Screenshot 2022-07-15 at 07.58.40.png

Have you literally just shown me a screenshot of the text that prompted me to ask the question in the first place??

45 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

Have you literally just shown me a screenshot of the text that prompted me to ask the question in the first place??

you need to read 2-3 times to get it, I post a screen for you to read as many times you need till you get it 😂

Guest Chair Slots
On 15/07/2022 at 19:37, ISlot said:

you need to read 2-3 times to get it, I post a screen for you to read as many times you need till you get it 😂

If you read my question 2 or 3 times I was asking Hackz where HE saw that the max win was 172kx. He wrote the text in the screenshot, you know that yes?