Man Utd 2022-23 champions, I would bet

WillArt

I am serious, trust me. I have very strong feeling, when I have this type of feelings 99% I win.:)) Or take caption and wait. 28/1 super odd.

Think like this:

Top 6+Newcastle.

Newcastle will not win at 1st year of Arab spring.

Tottenham&Arsenal not going to win anyway.

Chelsea squad is not ready yet.

Man City&Liverpool: Every team will play against them. Every team wants to end this two team domination.

so M-Utd only decent team with high chance.

43 minutes ago, 5628380 said:

And therein lies the problem, they are NOT a decent TEAM. Full of individuals, looking out for number one. Says a lot when Man Utd's goalkeeper was far and away their best player over a season, a season in which said goalkeeper conceded no fewer than 57 league goals. 

100-1, would be worth a sentimental fiver for a Utd fan....28-1? A fool and his money as the saying goes

• Keeemon 1

17 minutes ago, therealwintersoldier said:

That must be some odds that...

What 50000/1?

Though still more chance than Manchester United winning the league 🤣

I'm going to create my own book regarding my chance with the TGC ladies.

@Jok3st3r     1/3

@Kinkerbells   Evens

@Cheryl T T   5/1

@kirsty0312   10/1

@lucy_tgc   20/1

@Chrissy_M   50/1

Better odds than any of you fuds on here are going to get.

• Shocked! 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, 5628380 said:

I am serious, trust me. I have very strong feeling, when I have this type of feelings 99% I win.:)) Or take caption and wait. 28/1 super odd.

Think like this:

Top 6+Newcastle.

Newcastle will not win at 1st year of Arab spring.

Tottenham&Arsenal not going to win anyway.

Chelsea squad is not ready yet.

Man City&Liverpool: Every team will play against them. Every team wants to end this two team domination.

Spurs are a more likely team to win the league, purely based on Contes reputation and past record.

I have had a decent bet on Newcastle to finish in the Top 4 at 10/1, this was at the end of last season and speculating on the transfer business. Now 15/2 at most bookies, unlikely but my definition of a value bet

• Chaching! 1

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

I have had a decent bet on Newcastle to finish in the Top 4 at 10/1, this was at the end of last season and speculating on the transfer business. Now 15/2 at most bookies, unlikely but my definition of a value bet

I’ve just read through this post and was pissing myself at the op’s suggestion that man ushited will win the league and then I came across this beauty 😂 howay @Frosty man your living in a dream world 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, 5628380 said:

I will put £100.00 Man U to win league

I said before it’s like a scene from one flew over the cookoos nest at times in here

Man Utd to win the league 😂😂😂😂😂 more chance of me slapping my bollocks off Margo Robbie’s piss flaps 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

@Jok3st3r is only pissed off as she missed the value, price opened up at 1/10.

Seems nailed on just like frankel running on a Tuesday night at Wolverhampton would be. Give her something to make her eyes roll when you do 

Edited by VillaLad
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Seems nailed on just like frankel running on a Tuesday night at Wolverhampton would be. Give her something to make her eyes roll when you do 

Wee @Jok3st3r cant get enough of ole Blacko hardman, that's her in the background with her face tripping her if any of the other TGC ladies show any attention.

image.thumb.png.a8662af96ebe6774ceddfe91612ec1d7.png

Edited by Blacko
  • Love 5

22 hours ago, VillaLad said:

I’ve just read through this post and was pissing myself at the op’s suggestion that man ushited will win the league and then I came across this beauty 😂 howay @Frosty man your living in a dream world 

Can cash out for a profit right now, and see what happens in the transfer market. I'll take the hit if they're mid table come Xmas but Chelsea have lost most of their back 4, Arsenal are still managed by Arteta, Leicester won the league before!

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Can cash out for a profit right now, and see what happens in the transfer market. I'll take the hit if they're mid table come Xmas but Chelsea have lost most of their back 4, Arsenal are still managed by Arteta, Leicester won the league before!

What are you smoking? 😆

Put the blunt down and cash out

• Love 1