Premier League Seeks Clubs' Backing For Gambling Sponsor Ban

Jok3st3r

It can only be a good thing to take the attention away from gambling when watching a football match.

It seems to be the norm now that if you watch a football match you are encouraged to place a bet on it.

The constant adverts also need to stop ramming gambling down your throat every 5 minutes. 

Hopefully gambling advertising will eventually stop totally as it did for tobacco.

If people want to smoke, they smoke. Same with gambling. You don't need it forced onto you.

• Keeemon 1

5 hours ago, ryans_slots said:

This is just a huge kick in the balls to the UKGC tho :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

Aye that's right.. and a huge fucking kick to the balls for the folk on the gamstop register. The same stake that doesn't allow players an option to self exclude permanently without firstly going through a 24 hour period.

On 04/07/2022 at 23:02, MrUKHackz said:

Out of interest the top club in Cornwall have asked me over a pint to sponsor there tracksuits etc, Rolla is not keen, I am.

Thoughts?

make a separate website, called (DGC)don't gamble dot com. and put that on the shirts. create a whole new community moving and diversifying in a different direction. 

15 hours ago, DEVIL4POSTER said:

make a separate website, called (DGC)don't gamble dot com. and put that on the shirts. create a whole new community moving and diversifying in a different direction. 

You're average human doesn't like being told what not to do though, look at all the don't overeat messages being rammed down peoples throat (pun intended) and obesity has never been so common since.

3 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

You're average human doesn't like being told what not to do though, look at all the don't overeat messages being rammed down peoples throat (pun intended) and obesity has never been so common since.

Try living up here hardman.. minimum pricing on alcohol, sugar tax and there is still as many alkies and fat children.

On 04/07/2022 at 23:02, MrUKHackz said:

Out of interest the top club in Cornwall have asked me over a pint to sponsor there tracksuits etc, Rolla is not keen, I am.

Thoughts?

I didn’t even realise they played football down there, I assumed it was all welly boot throwing, worm charming and rolling cheese down hills competitions.

• Love 3

9 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

Just 18+

Then I'd be very tempted, create exposure for the site etc. 90% of people won't notice it. Those that do will Google creating natural search rank. And let's be real, this sites helps as many people as if could potentially hinder. And the sponsorship money can likely be written off. 

• Keeemon 1