Why does it always rain when I take a break??

Chrissy_M

Spoiler : Moaning old cow 🐮

Sorry I'm needing to vent.... Appreciate we may already have a section for things that piss you off but after working flat out at work this past few weeks (doing well above my normal hours in the last couple of weeks heat) trying to juggle being a mum and voulenteering the weather goes and fucks me over 😭 I've purposely not looked at the weather forecasts as I know they change frequently but just when I have my annual leave.... This is the forecast ☔ what makes it worse is I should be in Cyprus with friends and family now but I cancelled in February due to some personal reasons. I decided to instead take my nan away for a 5 night break in Weymouth (booked in April)...... Someone Please tell me that miracle waves of high pressure can happen? 🙏 ☀ I need cheering up! 

Screenshot_20220624-203314.png

• Agree 2

Just now, david1111 said:

You never know with the weather @Chrissy_M.

Was supposed to rain and lighten today where i am, but not a drop.

try not to let it get you down and just enjoy your time off whatever you do.

Might get a fake tan kit and come back a different colour 🤣 🤣 🤣 Yes, relaxation is really needed. I'll take my 85 year old nan in the arcades and bookies.. She's a right gambler 🤣 🤣 🤣 

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Chrissy_M said:

Might get a fake tan kit and come back a different colour 🤣🤣🤣 Yes, relaxation is really needed. I'll take my 85 year old nan in the arcades and bookies.. She's a right gambler 🤣🤣🤣 

That's way better than sitting in the sun.

BTW @Bangers thats the bright yellow thing in the sky

12 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Could be worse, my workmate booked Cancun for 3 weeks, the first week it’s pissed of rain almost every day and the forecast ain’t too clever for the next two weeks either.

Awww now that is sad. There's literally nothing to do abroad in crap weather. 😔