Ta Ta Frankie

Bangers

23 minutes ago, david1111 said:

I don't see any problem with it. It's natural progression.  Frankie is 51 now. You can't ride at the top of the game forever.

Holly Doyle will be a great replacement 

Lester Piggott returned to racing in his 50s and still rode at a top level. The look of dejection on Frankies face after Stradivarius defeat tells us his heart is still 100% in the game, it will take a helluva lot more than Hollie Doyle to replace that guy in the saddle.

7 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Lester Piggott returned to racing in his 50s and still rode at a top level. The look of dejection on Frankies face after Stradivarius defeat tells us his heart is still 100% in the game, it will take a helluva lot more than Hollie Doyle to replace that guy in the saddle.

In Lester's day I don't think the jockeys were as fit as they are now. I've noticed a decline in frankie especially in a finish

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

In Lester's day I don't think the jockeys were as fit as they are now. I've noticed a decline in frankie especially in a finish

Tell ya what hardman, my money is going on the wee man in the next couple of Months. The wee man is still fit as a flea and will have no problems booking rides for other trainers where the Italian stallion will prove his doubters wrong..fuck John Gosden.

p.s. Hasn’t Stradivarius been a wee bit tricky in the past?, I think Gosdens Sons criticism should have been delivered privately imo.

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Tell ya what hardman, my money is going on the wee man in the next couple of Months. The wee man is still fit as a flea and will have no problems booking rides for other trainers where the Italian stallion will prove his doubters wrong..fuck John Gosden.

p.s. Hasn’t Stradivarius been a wee bit tricky in the past?, I think Gosdens Sons criticism should have been delivered privately imo.

I'm sure he's still got a lot to offer. I didn't see the thady criticism, but yes that should always be done privately. 

He may well ride loads more winners, just my own opinion with what I've seen

• 2 weeks later...