Thankyou NETENT β€οΈπŸš€πŸ’Ž

MrUKHackz

3 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Let’s not hope it’s the ole Reactoonz scenario where they take a shite game and have 3 attempts at making it shittier and succeed every time.

Tbf Netent took dead or alive and made it 10x better which was some achievement, the other providers have failed mostly though I agree.

9 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Tbf Netent took dead or alive and made it 10x better which was some achievement, the other providers have failed mostly though I agree.

Think I’m trying to find a provider where my small deposit lasts longer and hopefully gives me half a chance of building up my bankroll. The extremely high variance of slots by the likes of no limit city and hacksaw gaming ain’t my cup of tea, BTG are unplayable on small deposits.Β 

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

Think I’m trying to find a provider where my small deposit lasts longer and hopefully gives me half a chance of building up my bankroll. The extremely high variance of slots by the likes of no limit city and hacksaw gaming ain’t my cup of tea, BTG are unplayable on small deposits.Β 

I'd say that's mostly Blueprint for you then, however even the low variance slots can wipe a balance out if caught at the wrong time.

9 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Yea these providers are straight up bonus buys games. I still didnt have any huge hits on any of them and I play them all the time.

12 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Agree on no limit city, not for the UK market really as bonus buys is the only way you will hit the top bonus on them games.

As for the rest it's just luck on the day mate. You've always got a chance which is why folks play them, but invariably your torn ones will probably disintegrate

Edited by david1111
  • Keeemon 1

26 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Let’s not hope it’s the ole Reactoonz scenario where they take a shite game and have 3 attempts at making it shittier and succeed every time.

I think the Gigantoonz is much better that Reactoonz. A lot bigger potential that is easier to reach. I still didnt get any pink hits on Reactoonz and I play it from the release. Gigatoonz on the other hand I played it here and there and already got 200x, 400x, around 100x on a average bonus while on Reactoonz was mostly 40-50x and here and there 100x. Maybe I am just so unlucky on that slot but idk.

4 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Agree on no limit city, not for the UK market really as bonus buys is the only way you will hit the top bonus on them games.

As for the rest it's just luck on the day mate. You've always got a chance which is why folks play them, but invariably your torn ones will probably disintegrate

You know where I’m playing, no netents available. These high variance slots are being reskinned on a weekly basis, mental, SanΒ Quentin, that Stalin RussianΒ thingy..never hit shit bonus buying the lot of them. I’ve quickly got bored.

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

You know where I’m playing, no netents available. These high variance slots are being reskinned on a weekly basis, mental, SanΒ Quentin, that Stalin RussianΒ thingy..never hit shit bonus buying the lot of them. I’ve quickly got bored.

I never even understood the fuckers anyway

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Yeh stop being so negativeΒ 

I've just told the bailiffs they can get their money a week today when this golden goose game is launchedΒ 

I've been waiting for this moment all my lifeΒ 

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Blacko said:

That's real life tinkering mateΒ 

No Ding Ding Malta for the likes of youΒ 

UPDATE

I managed to get an early play of this yesterday night and so far it's not what I expected 😞 

It's got kind of a Reactoonz setup where you have a grid and while lots was going on and it was quite pretty to look at,Β the payouts seemed a little on the smallΒ side.

I also haven't triggered the bonus yet so maybe all the good stuff is in there πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• Shocked! 1
  • Keeemon 1