I am getting fat !!

Solario333

1 hour ago, Bangers said:

Deep down us aging gents still care about what Nurse Foster thinks 

If we end up in that ward beside Nurse foster deep down hidden away inside us straight aging men we still hope we might just have a chance with Nurse Foster 

2022-06-16 (8).png

Where is nurse foster? I think I’d be able to feign some sort of illness to see nurse foster 

22 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Thank fuck for that.

Thats all bullshit, dont believe her, she is trying to fool you. 😂
df904a275557b9a7833d6ef3a8d3cf30.gif

When women have 2 guys in front of them to fuck they will in 99% choose the ripped one, just like 99% of the guys would choose the fit girls over obese ones. Of course for a long term relationship all that does not matter to most of the people but for straight up fucking.... cmon lets be real.

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

When women have 2 guys in front of them to fuck they will in 99% choose the ripped one, just like 99% of the guys would choose the fit girls over obese ones. Of course for a long term relationship all that does not matter to most of the people but for straight up fucking.... cmon lets be real.

Aye, if wee @Jok3st3r had me and Bradley Cooper standing at the edge of her bed then it’s a certainty she’s choosing him, in fact she would probably choose Tommy Cooper over me. @Kinkerbells on be other hand would have the 3 of us 😉

• Shocked! 1
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Aye, if wee @Jok3st3r had me and Bradley Cooper standing at the edge of her bed then it’s a certainty she’s choosing him, in fact she would probably choose Tommy Cooper over me. @Kinkerbells on be other hand would have the 3 of us 😉

So many people you could have picked and I probably would have disagreed but Bradley Cooper high on my list. Although bit sappy nowadays with the whole gaga thing.

giphy-149.gif

Edited by Jok3st3r
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Solario's hungry now thinking of hot buttered crumpets 

I am entirely sated thank you having just had lunch . Hot buttered crumpets are on my list ,along with Chablis and custard tarts . No doubt they will be along later . 

Edited by Solario333

4 hours ago, crazyrightmeow said:

WRONG ! I Must be the 1% 

fight me 

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Nothing wrong with going with a woman over 40, if u happen to be 50 😂 ( cheers Del boy ), wee @Chrissy_M is 40 and u wouldn’t kick her out of bed for farting, would ya Ironman 🧐

Ironman hahahahha. Im not saying women after 40 are not beautiful and smashable mate. Just saying that their male choices slowly shrink so they cant be as picky as they were in 20s and 30s. 😂
ClumsyHarmfulAztecant-size_restricted.gi

• Love 1