Solario333

I am getting fat !!

Here I am on Saturday in Pitshanger Manor in ealing ...for a wedding and resting before the ceremony ........and clearly I need to lose a few pounds !!! 338531059_dougfatbelly.jpg.b8b11e2516af81e172bd38de7f616b83.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

You must be doing something right hardman, still pulling the ladies even with a beer belly, must have a right big cock on ya 😂

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Haha 1

On to the low fat Indians @Solario333 and I don't mean Shilpa Shetty.

Also a health and safety issue as if them buttons pop under the strain could take someone's eye out

• Haha 3

All kidding aside lad I think you look proper smart in that photo, I also think ur a top bloke.

Right that’s enough with the compliments.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2

36 minutes ago, Blacko said:

All kidding aside lad I think you look proper smart in that photo, I also think ur a top bloke.

Right that’s enough with the compliments.

kind words !!

• Love 2

You look great! Try to eat smaller portions, less bread or similar carbs that have a lot of calories and drink water instead of sugar drinks, that will for sure lower the caloric input. Go for a walk even if its 10-20minutes daily only. You will slowly start losing weight so dont think nothing is happening on short term. Lose the fat slowly so you dont rebound after if you do it too quick. After a year it will for sure make a huge difference.

I am currently on a diet as well but I am into bodybuilding (5 day a week heavy weight lifting) so I weigh and input in the app every calorie I put in my body(food,drinks.oils... every single calorie). I am around 500calories in caloric deficit currently so I lose cca. 1 pound a week and maintain or even gain a little bit muscle as well. I am trying to get under 10% of body fat but I still have a long way to go probably to the end of the year.

Its a slow process if you are doing it correctly and in a healthy way, but its worth it in the end. Not just by the way you look but for health reasons.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I love how solario gave blacko an eye roll, he never does that. :Mutley:

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, crazyrightmeow said:

You look great! Try to eat smaller portions, less bread or similar carbs that have a lot of calories and drink water instead of sugar drinks, that will for sure lower the caloric input. Go for a walk even if its 10-20minutes daily only. You will slowly start losing weight so dont think nothing is happening on short term. Lose the fat slowly so you dont rebound after if you do it too quick. After a year it will for sure make a huge difference.

I am currently on a diet as well but I am into bodybuilding (5 day a week heavy weight lifting) so I weigh and input in the app every calorie I put in my body(food,drinks.oils... every single calorie). I am around 500calories in caloric deficit currently so I lose cca. 1 pound a week and maintain or even gain a little bit muscle as well. I am trying to get under 10% of body fat but I still have a long way to go probably to the end of the year.

Its a slow process if you are doing it correctly and in a healthy way, but its worth it in the end. Not just by the way you look but for health reasons.

Fucking Joe Wicks over here. Ole Solario must be at the arse end of his 60s and I think he looks great for it. Forget the bodybuilding, this man could show the ropes to all the young fellas on how to treat a lady right. A gentleman.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Blacko said:

Fucking Joe Wicks over here. Ole Solario must be at the arse end of his 60s and I think he looks great for it. Forget the bodybuilding, this man could show the ropes to all the young fellas on how to treat a lady right. A gentleman.

Thats why I recommended those small changes that are not hard to make and will make huge impact in year or in the long run in general.
He indeed is based on the posts I saw around here.

Meanwhile Blacko while trying to get TGC girls...
monophy.gif

:cat_with_tears_of_joy:

• Haha 2

Despite all the kind words I shall be having salad for a few weeks and am increasing my daily walks in the good weather .... and maybe a trip to the seaside ... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Good Luck! 1

Eat what you love to eat just less, its the only way to lose weight without saying fuck this after few days. Salads can also high caloric if you add sauces\oils\yogurts\nuts etc. so be careful with that.

Chicken with rice\potato are the best way to go probably since you get a lot of protein and complex carbs and not a ton of calories and you add some fruits\veggies in a day and you are set.

Anyway, what ever way you will do it, good luck with it, you can do it!

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 1

28 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Don't start putting pictures up of quinoa or couscous or that dislike button is getitng hammered.

quinoa ??

Wtf is that

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Don't start putting pictures up of quinoa or couscous or that dislike button is getitng hammered.

No chance !! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Blacko said:

He gets fitted out in the same Savile Row tailors as the fella below 

swiss-swiss-toni.gif

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Solario333 said:

Despite all the kind words I shall be having salad for a few weeks and am increasing my daily walks in the good weather .... and maybe a trip to the seaside ... 

As Billy Connelly would say ............Eat a bit less and move a bit more 

Banter aside fella you're looking good 

Least you still have hair 

tenor - 2021-07-27T235303.012.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your weight and plus why would you even care?? You are very handsome and should be proud of the way you look and not disappointed. No I’m not flirting in any shape of form I’m saying it how it is. Many women don’t like the ripped bodies they like natural “dad bods “ . Your fine! Enjoy food, enjoy life x

• Love 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

nothing wrong with your weight and plus why would you even care??

Deep down us aging gents still care about what Nurse Foster thinks 

If we end up in that ward beside Nurse foster deep down hidden away inside us straight aging men we still hope we might just have a chance with Nurse Foster 

2022-06-16 (8).png

• Hmmm 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1

2 hours ago, Chair Slots said:

Looking ream mate

Joey Essex over here 

• Angel 1
  • Haha 1