1pstaker

Royal Ascot annual competition

9 minutes ago, Blacko said:

@MrUKHackz where’s ole Blackos £25 winnings?, I’m going to spend the winnings filling my lighter at the petrol station.. bet ya Rolla has spent more money on Amber Solaire to sunblock his heid in Malta.

Mare chance of Me - Hackz & Blampy all showing up with dreadlocks at the next TGC Hook-up than you getting Yur 5 torn fivers before bonfire night 

I've seen sloths on Valium move quicker than it takes this sites admin tae settle prizes  

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

@MrUKHackz where’s ole Blackos £25 winnings?, I’m going to spend the winnings filling my lighter at the petrol station.. bet ya Rolla has spent more money on Amber Solaire to sunblock his heid in Malta.

200.gif

• Haha 2

As always the ascot competition was enormously enjoyable as results delighted or disappointed along the way . Many congratulations to those who won prizes and commiserations to those who came close. Horses are hard to pick and ascot is even harder.  

a huge thank you to @1pstaker and @Jok3st3r for the tireless work and contribution to TGC. And finally thanks to @MrUKHackz and  @Rocknrolla for the support. 

• Like 4

On 18/06/2022 at 18:55, Jok3st3r said:

FIRST UP THE KNOCKOUT - HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO @Solario333 WHO PIPPED @Blacko BY FINDING A PLACE IN THE LAST RACE - HE WINS £50 AND A MUCH COVETED TROPHY :trophy:@Blacko DOESNT LEAVE EMPTY HANDED HE WINS £25 CONGRATS BOTH OF YOU

NOW FOR THE MAIN COMP

:medal:1ST PLACE - £100 AND TROPHY :trophy:GOES TO @Aarongeorge1989

🥈 2ND PLACE - £50 GOES TO @Sgt_bilk0

🥉 3RD PLACE AND £25 GOES TO THE CRAZYCAT @crazyrightmeow

@MrUKHackz WILL BE IN TOUCH ABOUT YOUR PRIZES

ASCOT-FINAL.png

MASSIVE THANKS TO @1pstaker FOR SCORING ALL WEEK, TOP BLOKE HE IS!

THANKS FOR PLAYING EVERYONE, IT'S BEEN A GREAT WEEK AND SOME CRAZY PRICES KICKING AROUND, I HOPE YOU ALL HAD SOME WINNERS. :partying_face:

UNTIL NEXT TIME BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :waving_hand:

*Added

Sorry, I completely forgot, thanks to @MrUKHackz and of course @Rocknrolla right pair of beauties 

All prizes just sent over by Paypal and @Sgt_bilk0's by bank transfer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Get In There! 1