New Big Bass Splash

ISlot

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, Blacko said:

07D02ECC-EB81-40C7-B152-058978A6182E.thumb.png.6429e525eb3c36d6d8acdd95ca45d21b.pngThere ya go, bonus buy €10. Starts me off at level 2 with more fish and all the bells and whistles.. dynamite etc.. What a complete pile of wank this game is, slots to me these days are simply awful to play on low stakes l.

Aye you get a bonus and the hopes rise a bit,  then another let down 

I don't play as much as some of here but I could count on one hand the decent wins 

9 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Aye you get a bonus and the hopes rise a bit,  then another let down 

I don't play as much as some of here but I could count on one hand the decent wins 

It’s shite bro, I’ve bought around about 10 bonuses and the one I posted was the biggest of em all. At the beginning of the bonus round it offers a pre bonus where a hook will dip into the water offering more fish, fishermen, spins etc.., it’s a smokescreen as the bastards don’t appear anyway. MA BLOODS UP 😂

• Love 2

On 27/07/2022 at 22:20, Blacko said:

07D02ECC-EB81-40C7-B152-058978A6182E.thumb.png.6429e525eb3c36d6d8acdd95ca45d21b.pngThere ya go, bonus buy €10. Starts me off at level 2 with more fish and all the bells and whistles.. dynamite etc.. What a complete pile of wank this game is, slots to me these days are simply awful to play on low stakes l.

next time try this game in low stakes 

I know I’m a moaning fuck but I was expecting more from Billy Bass Big Bollocks at 10x, I’m anticipating the big gold monster fish to turn up and alas it throws me a fucking shower of sardines. @ryans_slots what’s ur opinion hardman?, I reckon ole Blacko has been fucked up the arse here.. no more Billy Bellend Bass for me 🙄

9D9E06CB-A444-4445-9520-75ACF356351B.png

C7F94CC1-0799-4335-8563-8BBE94D0098E.png

• Facepalm! 1
  • Good Luck! 3

3 hours ago, Blacko said:

I know I’m a moaning fuck but I was expecting more from Billy Bass Big Bollocks at 10x, I’m anticipating the big gold monster fish to turn up and alas it throws me a fucking shower of sardines. @ryans_slots what’s ur opinion hardman?, I reckon ole Blacko has been fucked up the arse here.. no more Billy Bellend Bass for me 🙄

That's a new Scottish Ranger Rover tae pull yur speedboat along with a new caravan hardman 

Neighbours will think you've been on Bullseye and a hell of a darts player 

Stay out the Black and in the Red nothing in this game for Two in a bed 

• Love 4

3 hours ago, Blacko said:

Pretty huge win X wise mate. On the previous version on 10x I was not even close to 1.2k X. But I would not buy the bonuses on this game so If you were buying then I dont think its worth it.

Edited by crazyrightmeow
  • Keeemon 1

@ryans_slots what’s the script with that Monopoly live shite?, I played it twice earlier and ended up getting 4 rolls both times almost immediately.. here’s me rubbing my hands in anticipation when down comes the wee Monopoly fucker and builds up literally nothing, most of the board was 3x 5x etc.. fucking grim, first 4 rolls paid 20x second was 14x, it seems as rigged as fuck to me.

11 hours ago, Blacko said:

@ryans_slots what’s the script with that Monopoly live shite?, I played it twice earlier and ended up getting 4 rolls both times almost immediately.. here’s me rubbing my hands in anticipation when down comes the wee Monopoly fucker and builds up literally nothing, most of the board was 3x 5x etc.. fucking grim, first 4 rolls paid 20x second was 14x, it seems as rigged as fuck to me.

not sure