2 hours ago, Endorphina said:

I will send him a T-shirt.. if he is a real fan. So.. he needs to type IM A REAL FAN OF @ENDORPHINA. Deal? @Gkell727

Tell u what hardman there are a few ladies ( well female ) members on here, send a few shirts over and we’ll host a wet Endorphina T-shirt contest ( @Cheryl T T must be odds on favourite ). I will personally wear a fuck Spinomenal T-shirt if you can get this going.

• Haha 1

I will send him a T-shirt.. if he is a real fan. So.. he needs to type IM A REAL FAN OF @ENDORPHINA. Deal? @Gkell727

If you can find one large enough to fit over his beer gut.

Edited by Blacko
  • Haha 1

On 31/10/2022 at 11:40, Endorphina said:

Don’t ever tell me what to do 

• Haha 1

Hey guys! who like Football, today we have a  new game called Football 2022 , I tried the bonus pop and the penalties are really cool. try the game and tell us what you think 

SCATTER symbols appearing simultaneously on reels 1 and 5 trigger the penalty Bonus Game.

FOOTBALL .jpeg

I tried the bonus pop and the penalties are really cool

We can't buy bonuses in the UK.

Hey guys! who like Football, today we have a  new game called Football 2022 , I tried the bonus pop and the penalties are really cool. try the game and tell us what you think 

SCATTER symbols appearing simultaneously on reels 1 and 5 trigger the penalty Bonus Game.

FOOTBALL .jpeg

So the scatter symbols represent each Country playing in the World Cup and more money is won according to how many penalties that team scores… let’s hope we don’t end up with England in the bonus round 😚

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Endorphina said:

Damn.. 

As a representative for a slot provider you didnt know that? I hope your boss wont see this post. 😂

what-huh.gif

• Agree 3

On 22/11/2022 at 11:12, Endorphina said:

Damn.. 

I’m not being an arsehole but my honest opinion is that Endorphina and Spinomenal releases are very poor and not up to standard offered by other providers. Slot players are bored out their tits at the moment with providers releasing reskinned slots almost on a weekly basis, you also have dozens of these reskinned bullshit games based on book of dead and fishing frenzy… boring and predictable.

Why doesn’t your company approach the forums and ask the players what they want to see?, something out the box which could pay big without them having to bonus buy.

I think Endorphina games look cheap with little chance of winning big, at this point I avoid them. Just constructive criticism my friend.

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Blacko said:

I’m not being an arsehole but my honest opinion is that Endorphina and Spinomenal releases are very poor and not up to standard offered by other providers. Slot players are bored out their tits at the moment with providers releasing reskinned slots almost on a weekly basis, you also have dozens of these reskinned bullshit games based on book of dead and fishing frenzy… boring and predictable.

Why doesn’t your company approach the forums and ask the players what they want to see?, something out the box which could pay big without them having to bonus buy.

I think Endorphina games look cheap with little chance of winning big, at this point I avoid them. Just constructive criticism my friend.

I Respect your opinion my friend, Endorphina has the classic type of games for a more conservative audience but...  that's why I'm here! I know for example that some players don't like mega ways how about you? tell me ... what do they want to see?

3 hours ago, Endorphina said:

I Respect your opinion my friend, Endorphina has the classic type of games for a more conservative audience but...  that's why I'm here! I know for example that some players don't like mega ways how about you? tell me ... what do they want to see?

Endorphina slots seem somewhat dated when I’ve played them. Most players like a bonus round which could drop in 1000x +, I personally enjoy random bonuses such as the piggy bank feature in bust the bank or Napoleon attack feature. Megaways slots are diabolically shit as are these grid features used in money train, chaos crew etc. Slots such as mental, san Quentin, remember Gulag are a turn off to me also.. dark, impossible to bonus and when they do bonus it’s a nightmare to understand.

You have older slots which have lasted the test of time including Fruit Warp, immortal romance, finer reels of life etc, Napoleon etc.. pretty simple in design. Most realistic players accept they are never going to hit the maximum win on a slot, they do however like to deposit low and get a bit of fun for their investment.

I want to see Spinomenal compete but I’ve never seen a big win screenshot from anything they have released, it certainly wouldn’t be my go to provider. Spinomenal graphics are getting better so it’s apparent they are trying to improve.. however the last two releases ( the lumberjack and World Cup slot ) don’t whet the players appetite.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

Endorphina slots seem somewhat dated when I’ve played them. Most players like a bonus round which could drop in 1000x +, I personally enjoy random bonuses such as the piggy bank feature in bust the bank or Napoleon attack feature. Megaways slots are diabolically shit as are these grid features used in money train, chaos crew etc. Slots such as mental, san Quentin, remember Gulag are a turn off to me also.. dark, impossible to bonus and when they do bonus it’s a nightmare to understand.

You have older slots which have lasted the test of time including Fruit Warp, immortal romance, finer reels of life etc, Napoleon etc.. pretty simple in design. Most realistic players accept they are never going to hit the maximum win on a slot, they do however like to deposit low and get a bit of fun for their investment.

I want to see Spinomenal compete but I’ve never seen a big win screenshot from anything they have released, it certainly wouldn’t be my go to provider. Spinomenal graphics are getting better so it’s apparent they are trying to improve.. however the last two releases ( the lumberjack and World Cup slot ) don’t whet the players appetite.

Your a right moaning old bastard you ain’t ya 😂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, VillaLad said:

Your a right moaning old bastard you ain’t ya 😂

Personally I thought it was one of his best posts... . Well written and easy to understand 🤣 🤣 🤣 

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Chrissy_M said:

Personally I thought it was one of his best posts... . Well written and easy to understand 🤣🤣🤣 

He wrote a post the other day and used a word I’ve never heard of I was that flabbergasted I forgot to google what it meant 😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chrissy_M said:

Personally I thought it was one of his best posts... . Well written and easy to understand 🤣🤣🤣 

3 hours ago, VillaLad said:

He wrote a post the other day and used a word I’ve never heard of I was that flabbergasted I forgot to google what it meant 😂

3 hours ago, VillaLad said:

Bellends.. hope u pair of mouthy fuckers understood that 🙄

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Chrissy_M said:

E74B7953-20A3-476F-886F-382FE8AAD32A.jpeg

• Haha 4

On 24/11/2022 at 14:00, Blacko said:

If anyone deserves a Endorphina t shirt it’s surely ole Blacko! Get it sorted Endorphina.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Kings lynn said:

If anyone deserves a Endorphina t shirt it’s surely ole Blacko! Get it sorted Endorphina.

I’d rather have a Maltese hooker, get it sorted Endorphina.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Chrissy_M said:

Love you really @Blacko♥ 

You’re on the naughty step young lady, no ex Bristolian gets chopsy with ole Blacko 🤨

Edited by Blacko
  • Sad 1

On 26/11/2022 at 17:54, Kings lynn said:

This guy Deserves more than a Tshirt lol , The best post 2022