Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

My name is Mike, and I am an official representative of Endorphina. I am here to answer any questions and assist you with all your queries regarding our brand. 

We lead the way forward with a stunning iGaming portfolio. By keeping players in mind during game development.

 

 

Thanks for your feedback

Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 10.30.05 AM.png

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your slots look as if they have been programmed on an egg timer, the type of slots you see on dodgy Curaçao casinos. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brand advertising is not permitted here . Kindly depart forthwith . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I checked your games on the website. I must say that they look really outdated and also almost all are the same slot with different skin and some book reskins. I would play them maybe 5+ years ago but these days slots are with a lot better graphics, gameplay with fun features and potential of huge wins which your slots lack.
I think you will have to figure out something new and make a new engine you can build on.

I Would maybe try a book game but other than that is a no from me.

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Solario333 said:

Brand advertising is not permitted here . Kindly depart forthwith . 

Mike is an approved i-gaming rep mate, weapons away please, they're here to help!

  • Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

I checked your games on the website. I must say that they look really outdated and also almost all are the same slot with different skin and some book reskins. I would play them maybe 5+ years ago but these days slots are with a lot better graphics, gameplay with fun features and potential of huge wins which your slots lack.
I think you will have to figure out something new and make a new engine you can build on.

I Would maybe try a book game but other than that is a no from me.
 

Maybe they could make a TGC slot that the members design....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Maybe they could make a TGC slot that the members design....

Yep 3 bellends on the screen for a bonus 😂

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Maybe they could make a TGC slot that the members design....

Only if it has a potential for big wins and the game is degen as Paul is. :RollaPokerFace: If its the same game just with TGC theme\skin like all their slots have than I dont see a point of doing it.
But yea, thats sounds an interesting and fun thing for sure either way.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Yep 3 bellends on the screen for a bonus 😂

100x win with big Ronza on screen 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Endorphina reminds me of a horse called orphina i backed once. Was about £800 down and had £5 e/w at 14's and it pissed it. Was one of them rare miracle days. In the end i walked out evens.

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Mike is an approved i-gaming rep mate, weapons away please, they're here to help!

I withdraw my comment .....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These slots remind me of walking around Aldis and admiring how they copy the shit out of everything without breaking trademark laws.

It’s like being promised a fuck off Kendal Jenner and ending up waking up next to Caitlin Jenner.

 

 

0D40409F-B177-4392-BB8A-8D7CFDB2D619.jpeg

9B8F726C-CB15-4E14-BF0D-0C612F916574.png

65279810-9687-41FD-B527-0FCB034E74D6.png

37139E0C-1AA4-471B-B2B7-B8EECF0F863A.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a simple analysis of slots for any providers to learn by.

Wonky Wabbits. Sorely missed and constantly mentioned by players of it’s whereabouts, extremely simple slot.

East Coast West Coast, Mental etc.. baffling slots that are difficult to keep up with, boring.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/05/2022 at 12:08, Blacko said:

Here is a simple analysis of slots for any providers to learn by.

Wonky Wabbits. Sorely missed and constantly mentioned by players of it’s whereabouts, extremely simple slot.

East Coast West Coast, Mental etc.. baffling slots that are difficult to keep up with, boring.

one of my favourite slots ...... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/05/2022 at 12:08, Blacko said:

Here is a simple analysis of slots for any providers to learn by.

Wonky Wabbits. Sorely missed and constantly mentioned by players of it’s whereabouts, extremely simple slot.

East Coast West Coast, Mental etc.. baffling slots that are difficult to keep up with, boring.

I think the most missed slot bar none is South Park, such beautiful mechanics and the theme made it perfect.

Wonky is right up there though.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

I think the most missed slot bar none is South Park, such beautiful mechanics and the theme made it perfect.

Wonky is right up there though.

If were on the missed netent slots: dont forget Thunderfist!

On 20/05/2022 at 13:28, Endorphina said:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/05/2022 at 13:28, Endorphina said:

We lead the way forward with a stunning iGaming portfolio

Back on topic for me and first of all welcome. 
 

Sorry but if this is the way you’ll be “leading forward” then i can guarantee you i wont be spending a penny on any of your slots. For the 100-ish games you guys got, ive had an extremely hard time finding non-copied slots (as in exact reskins of diff slots from diff providers), nearly everything is copied and not even with some changes or so, nope - full on copies and only a few graphics slightly changed.
 

If this is the way forward then goodluck with it, goodluck with it cause seeing the rest of the vibe on this topic im afraid you guys dont really stand a good chance.

 

Maybe try something called “innovation”, that might do well!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheBingoKingx said:

dont forget Thunderfist!

 

OFFE.PNG

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Endorphina slots were never available to UK players which is why many people are unfamiliar with them. Some of their older names such as Minotaurus, Mongol, Twerk, Jetsetter, Macarons, Satoshi's Secret, Voodoo, Sushi, Taboo, and Cuckoo were always among the most popular games in the European countries where they were licenced. I guess some like me who almost never plays megaways, are still playing them today. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Guys!

We just released an enchanting new game revolving around old legends. The Fisher King is trapped away in his castle due to a fatal injury. He's only able to fish on a tiny boat on a river near his castle, waiting for the day that a noble player will cure and set him free. All he needs is just a few drops of Holy Grail lifeblood to heal his wound. Two drops are enough for a full recovery and the Fisher King will be set free. This new slot has 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 paylines which includes both a Classic Risk Game and a Bonus Pop feature. 

Our CEO Jan Urbanec shares a few words on the new release: "Our design team at Endorphina loves folklore legends and tales. A fresh game mechanic, that unites the stories of the past with the entertainment of today is a magical combination. As always, it has amazing designs by our artist and I highly recommend players to experience it at their nearest casino."

How long will it take you to find the cure and heal the wounded Fisher King? Many have tried before but maybe you've got what it takes. Spin and see for yourself in Endorphina's newest Fisher King slot!

Try the game now! https://endorphina.com/games/fisher-king/play

600x450.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Endorphina said:

Hello Guys!

We just released an enchanting new game revolving around old legends. The Fisher King is trapped away in his castle due to a fatal injury. He's only able to fish on a tiny boat on a river near his castle, waiting for the day that a noble player will cure and set him free. All he needs is just a few drops of Holy Grail lifeblood to heal his wound. Two drops are enough for a full recovery and the Fisher King will be set free. This new slot has 5 reels, 3 rows, and 20 paylines which includes both a Classic Risk Game and a Bonus Pop feature. 

Our CEO Jan Urbanec shares a few words on the new release: "Our design team at Endorphina loves folklore legends and tales. A fresh game mechanic, that unites the stories of the past with the entertainment of today is a magical combination. As always, it has amazing designs by our artist and I highly recommend players to experience it at their nearest casino."

How long will it take you to find the cure and heal the wounded Fisher King? Many have tried before but maybe you've got what it takes. Spin and see for yourself in Endorphina's newest Fisher King slot!

Try the game now! https://endorphina.com/games/fisher-king/play

600x450.jpeg

Just tried the demo.
Did 500 spins and I must say base game is pretty boring . Nothing is really happening (no random features etc.) and even full lines of premiums pay bad. Bonus is somewhat unique but by 2022 standards boring as well.

So did 500 spins, 4 bonuses that payed 25x, 15x, 25x, 35x and lost 100x in those 500 spins. I understand that doesnt really show the exact picture but I kinda see how it works and whats the average pay of bonuses etc. I guess.

If there were random features in base game it would be maybe worth a try but in this state is just outdated and boring for my taste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now