I’m Finally a Millionaire! (In Luna)

Tricky0212

I know a few here follow the Crypto markets and I’m sure many have seen the last implosion of the Luna coin (if not have a read, it went from being worth $120 last week to now being something like $0.000129). Seems to have been a Ponzi scheme that eventually failed as they inevitably do, but in doing so to attempt recovery they minted more coins into circulation (increasing supply from 1 Billion to 6.5 Trillion which is what decimated the price). 

Next steps are unclear, the founders have made proposals but the community aren’t in favour of the proposals to fork the network and create a new one. Rather they want a huge amount of the circulating coins to be “burned” in a bid to help restore the price of the reamaining supply. 

Obviously people lost huge amounts of money whom I feel sorry for, but right now many are taking a punt on some form of recovery at these ridiculous prices. I personally have purchased 1.2m coins for £175 and will see what happens - if nothing else it’s more fun to follow the events and have a dream than having stuck it in a FOBT! 

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Tricky0212 said:

I know a few here follow the Crypto markets and I’m sure many have seen the last implosion of the Luna coin (if not have a read, it went from being worth $120 last week to now being something like $0.000129). Seems to have been a Ponzi scheme that eventually failed as they inevitably do, but in doing so to attempt recovery they minted more coins into circulation (increasing supply from 1 Billion to 6.5 Trillion which is what decimated the price). 

Next steps are unclear, the founders have made proposals but the community aren’t in favour of the proposals to fork the network and create a new one. Rather they want a huge amount of the circulating coins to be “burned” in a bid to help restore the price of the reamaining supply. 

Obviously people lost huge amounts of money whom I feel sorry for, but right now many are taking a punt on some form of recovery at these ridiculous prices. I personally have purchased 1.2m coins for £175 and will see what happens - if nothing else it’s more fun to follow the events and have a dream than having stuck it in a FOBT! 

I think the clue is in the name   and it is all Lunacy and you could end up a lunatic if you get too involved

10 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

RIP £175

To elaborate... 

There is no way to repeg UST without collateralizing it.

The gap is too large to make sense for someone to come in and collateralize it.

If you are bidding LUNA, you are just playing exit liquidity for UST holders.

Very ugly situation, Imo, if you're still in, it's time to book a loss and move on.

45 minutes ago, Antonin said:

XRP is the chosen one! If you have to invest your cash, choose XRP! God bless!

I had XRP 0.07 and sold it for £1, since they got out of court they never made more than 40p 70p, keeps going up and down on that range, I can't find a good coin with good backup, all sound like a scam

I was watching  Binance Coin (BNB)  they got a good Market cap: $44 billion

1 hour ago, Antonin said:

XRP is the chosen one! If you have to invest your cash, choose XRP! God bless!

XRP is what i've gone for aswell but i've no idea how the price is going because i've signed out of Binance and deleted the app. I'll log back in in a few years and hope for the best 🤞

• Keeemon 1

59 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

XRP is what i've gone for aswell but i've no idea how the price is going because i've signed out of Binance and deleted the app. I'll log back in in a few years and hope for the best 🤞

You made it lady! $100 to $10000! Always Remember! Most people will think I'm crazy, I don't care! 

I know what I'm holding! DYOR!

• Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, lucy_tgc said:

Thats the best thing you can do in what ever crypto you are investing if you are not a pro daily trader.