Sign in to follow this  
virgo

Amazing hit on Immersive roulette

Recommended Posts

thought the last bet hit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only time this bloke posts on here is to show a big win on roulette, I really couldn't give two fucks.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blacko said:

The only time this bloke posts on here is to show a big win on roulette, I really couldn't give two fucks.

Do you want to see my slot wins?

  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Blacko said:

The only time this bloke posts on here is to show a big win on roulette, I really couldn't give two fucks.

 

pullin.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2022 at 21:56, Blacko said:

The only time this bloke posts on here is to show a big win on roulette, I really couldn't give two fucks.

This is the forum to show winnings not lost session, if you don't want to see winning sessions then why you even bother coming in this forum, you couldn't give two fucks not that I care yet you still response on the post LOLLLLLLLL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, virgo said:

This is the forum to show winnings not lost session, if you don't want to see winning sessions then why you even bother coming in this forum, you couldn't give two fucks not that I care yet you still response on the post LOLLLLLLLL

I couldn’t give two fucks hardman.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I couldn’t give two fucks hardman.

Good for you. btw I just posted another one...feel free to have a go at it.

Edited by virgo
  • Haha 1
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, virgo said:

Good for you. btw I just posted another one...feel free to have a go at it.

Ram it up ur hole.

  • Sad 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, virgo said:

This is the forum to show winnings not lost session, if you don't want to see winning sessions then why you even bother coming in this forum, you couldn't give two fucks not that I care yet you still response on the post LOLLLLLLLL

Just ignore him @virgo

He's never been the same since he ate that bat in Wuhan  

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this