£10 Deposit - First spin

Mad Slasher McGurk

8 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

@Mad Slasher McGurk Flippin awesome result, looked like the auld Blueprints were on fire :fire:

They were, the mistake peopple make is they get a good bonus or an in play feature then they leave but the way the Blueprints work they go through lean taking cycles and good giving cycles where if you get the timing right it's possible to get a few in a row.  With a Blueprint if you get a good bonus you have to hang around for the next tease just in case it's on the giving cycle.  

3 hours ago, 1pstaker said:

A very productive night indeed, well done

I got a £420 cashout the night before from Casimba off a £25 deposit, they keep sending me offers but I ignore everything other than 100% deposit matches so when they sent one I went for £25 to make it £50 too play with, I got it up to £70 then lost it chasing more and ended up in the bonus balance so I did the wagering which took forever and got to £520 which I dropped to £420 chasing more before decided to take this.  

image.png.20ff9e7c04cec6cdb814e1e784ff581e.png

• Good Luck! 2

Awesome stuff fella and even more stunning with that shower of fudgers at Bet Vic 

More chance of Blacko getting a round in at a TGC hook up with 1 over a slot win with that mob 

Have a nice time with the wonga 

Few nice steaks for the BBQ 

If the sun ever decides tae feckin show up here 

• Keeemon 1